\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Da hemi : hat

Clean ride sir, red leather is so serious. Windows n wheels need blacked out n ur set

I never see the new charger wit da hemi. Always base around here. How much it set u back?

Ugh I want LEDs for my '12GLI.

Any houses in NJ who can hook an NT famb member up?

Thats what we really need in the post da hook up thread.

I'm getting my tints done tomorrow and decided to do the 20% all around. no front strip either.

My 04 330ci, that ive been trying to get rid of. A few mods outside and in:

Also have a 99 Volvo Winter car. Which I drive more than the bimmer since I am trying to sell it.

Da hemi : hat
Clean ride sir, red leather is so serious. Windows n wheels need blacked out n ur set
I never see the new charger wit da hemi. Always base around here. How much it set u back?
Preciate it fam...I ended up paying 48 even for it. I factory ordered it so I was able to get rid of a lot of the bs dealer upcharges they put on cars. $2900 "dealer markup", $300 wheel locks, $600 tint, etc. :rolleyes...told em they can keep all that.

Preciate it.

Finally took a few iPhone pics. Got her about 3 weeks ago. Love at first sight.

- Preciate it.

UHHHHHHHH mirin

jesus christ i hate you

beautiful choice on color and red interior.

SMH at me with the 5.7 :smh: :smh: :smh:

repped

$48 for the Charger?!?!

I absolutely love the car, but I would have def had a few choices I would get for for $48 before I would even think of a Charger.

Always been and always will be a European car dude but props on the charger. Lookin good :smokin That said, if I were trying to drop near 50 bones I'd be looking at a 335i or S4, though I'm sure the charger would eat both of those in a straight line.

I LOVE the new Charger. Absolutely love it. I was heavily considering on getting it until I read that it only comes in automatic...even the SRT8 
sick.gif

I LOVE the new Charger. Absolutely love it. I was heavily considering on getting it until I read that it only comes in automatic...even the SRT8 
sick.gif
Automatics are not bad anymore. As far as going fast, they're better than their manual counterparts. It's worth it. So worth it.

Automatics are not bad anymore. As far as going fast, they're better than their manual counterparts. It's worth it. So worth it.
I don't care about that my man. I care about the actual act of driving a manual. The way a car is supposed to be driven

And of course they'll go faster. You have a machine that's shifting perfectly every time as opposed to a human shifting

Last edited:
I don't care about that my man. I care about the actual act of driving a manual. The way a car is supposed to be driven

And of course they'll go faster. You have a machine that's shifting perfectly every time as opposed to a human shifting
Oh, you're one of those lol its cool

Well, as more manufacturers move to DCT-type transmissions the manual will soon become obsolete.

And you can't say of course they'll go faster, because that wasn't the case a couple of years ago. And it's not necessarily the case now. A transmission that is not a DCT-type still won't downshift or upshift exactly when you want it to. But a DCT is the best of both worlds and lets you decide when to shift, minus the wear on your knee from a clutch.

Last edited:
One of those? Whats that even mean?

Hes saying that while yes, the new automatic transmissions are far superior in shifting, nothing feels better than driving a true manual car. Automatic takes away the fun factor in a car. All those tiptronic type transmissions are whack.

Oh, you're one of those lol its cool

Well, as more manufacturers move to DCT-type transmissions the manual will soon become obsolete.

And you can't say of course they'll go faster, because that wasn't the case a couple of years ago. And it's not necessarily the case now. A transmission that is not a DCT-type still won't downshift or upshift exactly when you want it to. But a DCT is the best of both worlds and lets you decide when to shift, minus the wear on your knee from a clutch.
You mad bro? I just prefer manual transmissions. Simple as that

I can understand if the lower end models of the Charger came only automatic. But to not offer a manual option for the SRT? That's just a disgrace to the Charger and SRT name.

Driving stick is a lost art. There are so many things you can do in a manual that you can't do in an automatic ie heel toe shift etc

Last edited:
One of those? Whats that even mean?

Hes saying that while yes, the new automatic transmissions are far superior in shifting, nothing feels better than driving a true manual car. Automatic takes away the fun factor in a car. All those tiptronic type transmissions are whack.
It means it was a joke. Relax guy. You can put your cape away. And I know exactly what he said. And a DCT and tiptronic are two completely different things. Why would you choose to respond to me when you don't even know what you're talking about?

Looks clean. Miles?
What u want for it?
Thanks, just a bit over 87k ... about to be parked for the winter. Looking to get 11,750 with all the modifications.

To the manual/auto talk. I personally rather an auto/steptronic/SMG/DCT etc....for the simple fact I live in NYC and having a manual would be example annoying. If I lived in a small town, or someplace where it was mostly highway with not ridiculous traffic I would def have a manual. They are fun too drive, but can get annoying in a busy urban area, and the ******s are usually built to handle so much more power.

You mad bro? I just prefer manual transmissions. Simple as that

I can understand if the lower end models of the Charger came only automatic. But to not offer a manual option for the SRT? That's just a disgrace to the Charger and SRT name.

Driving stick is a lost art. There are so many things you can do in a manual that you can't do in an automatic ie heel toe shift etc
No, why would I be mad? I don't care how much fun you have or what car you drive. Bro.

I understand you're a stickshift enthusiast. And I know a lot. Especially those who think driving a standard is manly, and autos are for wimps (not that you think that). that's what I meant by one of those. The "lol" usually means someone is joking, for next time.

And about the Charger not coming with a standard ******, I feel it's because it is one of Dodge's most popular sedans, and they know there market. I can see why they didn't waste money fitting it with a standard ******, when barely any people would option it.

Last edited:
No, why would I be mad? I don't care how much fun you have or what car you drive. Bro.

I understand you're a stickshift enthusiast. And I know a lot. Especially those who think driving a standard is manly, and autos are for wimps. that's what I meant by one of those. The "lol" usually means someone is joking, for next time.

And about the Charger not coming with a standard ******, I feel it's because it is one of Dodge's most popular sedans, and they know there market. I can see why they didn't waste money fitting it with a standard ******, when barely any people would option it.
My fault fam, I didn't know you were joking. In all fairness, it's hard to tell sarcasm over the internet. 

And driving standards is manly and autos for wimps? Nah B, you're jumping to conclusions on my words there. Let me rephrase it, "The way sports cars were supposed to be driven".

I can't imagine any sports car without a stick shift, or like you said a dual clutch. 

My fault fam, I didn't know you were joking. In all fairness, it's hard to tell sarcasm over the internet. 

And driving standards is manly and autos for wimps? Nah B, you're jumping to conclusions on my words there. Let me rephrase it, "The way sports cars were supposed to be driven".

I can't imagine any sports car without a stick shift, or like you said a dual clutch. 
yea i edited it and put "not that you think that". but yeah it's cool.

It's just like dude said up there too. I live in the city, so it might get stressful, and I don't necessarily love it too much to deal with all that. I feel you though

yea i edited it and put "not that you think that". but yeah it's cool.

It's just like dude said up there too. I live in the city, so it might get stressful, and I don't necessarily love it too much to deal with all that. I feel you though
There's just something about coming up on a turn, downshifting, getting through, upshifting and mashing the throttle. 

Back
Top Bottom