if im wrong so what
life goes on
im giving u the courtesy
of trying to stay respectful
because i have respect for u
from previous interactions you have had with ME
lets just keep it that way
and just let THIS back and forth go
I mean the guy said the lift snd tires would be 3k and you said "if you say so." If you've never bought lift and tires, don't dismiss it. Those 37" tires are $350 a pop. I paid $8m for my lift and tires and thats just 35's. That **** ain't cheap.

I mean the guy said the lift snd tires would be 3k and you said "if you say so." If you've never bought lift and tires, don't dismiss it. Those 37" tires are $350 a pop. I paid $8m for my lift and tires and thats just 35's. That **** ain't cheap.
i was saying if u say so
just to be dismissive

Fellas fellas lets keep it civil. Who cares whose right & whose wrong on the prices man, nawghty is just sharing insider info he has as he always kindly does to Mopar related news. Time will tell if he's incorrect on it. Let's just do what we all do best...love ourselves some nice rides & be polite towards one another while discussing topics. Most of us are too old for that disrespect BS and cussin :smile:. We don't have much negativity in this thread unlike other ones on the site. Peace & love to all

Imo I felt the wrangler should’ve been had V8 but, a 392 idk. Somebody about it just doesn’t seem practical for the wrangler. When I think 392 i think performance. I can’t see a wrangler on a track or late night street races

Imo I felt the wrangler should’ve been had V8 but, a 392 idk. Somebody about it just doesn’t seem practical for the wrangler. When I think 392 i think performance. I can’t see a wrangler on a track or late night street races
You need da torque to offroad/rockclimb. People that are serious about that kind of stuff go big v8 or some variant of turbo diesel

People have been swapping Hemi and LS3 engines into Wranglers for off road use for years.

20200715_113407.jpg
Just saw it. Diggin the custom plate, although it's 700 plus @ the crank only lol

Back
Top Bottom