\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The bronco reminds me of when the 05 mustang came out. Retro looks modern tech I’m glad they did it right and didn’t pull a Chevy blazer by making it a mom car. Just waiting for the v8 option to come out. I bet people are gonna coyote swap as soon as it hits dealers

20200715_113407.jpg
Just saw it. Diggin the custom plate, although it's 700 plus @ the crank only lol
:smh: you assuming its stock

The bronco reminds me of when the 05 mustang came out. Retro looks modern tech I’m glad they did it right and didn’t pull a Chevy blazer by making it a mom car. Just waiting for the v8 option to come out. I bet people are gonna coyote swap as soon as it hits dealers

I thought about copping the Blazer for a hot second and just couldn’t, it isn’t a Blazer to me, and for the RS model they want too much money, for all that someone could cop a Camaro.

I thought about copping the Blazer for a hot second and just couldn’t, it isn’t a Blazer to me, and for the RS model they want too much money, for all that someone could cop a Camaro.
I don’t think people looking into a blazer are also looking into camaros though. More like for the price of an rs you can get a Tahoe :lol:
It's not even comparable imo the z06 and zr1 gonna be embarrassing alot of cars being praised currently
I’ve never really compared the corvette to the mustang. I’ve always put the corvette on a higher level so I’ve always expected it to perform better. Gt500 is still just an overpowered mustang it’s not even supposed to handle that well but it does.

Love the gt500 I think between the c8 and the gt500 I’d have a hard time choosing and I’m a mustang guy

same here. I think the only thing that would sway me away from the corvette is that I think it may feel hella cheap...like they had to have cut corners somewhere. I see the corvette as a $100k+ car that they cut $30k somewhere. Where as the mustang is a $50k car they threw $30k into.

same here. I think the only thing that would sway me away from the corvette is that I think it may feel hella cheap...like they had to have cut corners somewhere. I see the corvette as a $100k+ car that they cut $30k somewhere. Where as the mustang is a $50k car they threw $30k into.
this is just thoughts in my head but from what i've seen/ read corvettes cut corners in finish quality like panel gaps and stuff.
maybe some interior design stuff .

but chassis and drivetrain it doesn't look like they cut corners.

the reason why brands like chevrolette can offer the corvette for cheap when its comparable to a ferrari is economics.
the corvette brings people in the door who buy many cheaper models so its not their bread and butter and the margins i feel aren't as important especially since they sell so many.
also the corvette i believe isn't handbuilt like many other super cars.

cant wait until c8s hit the used market :evil:

To me the c8 interior looks really good for a corvette/Chevy interior. Idk where they’d cut corners but as long as it’s not in the drivetrain I’m not too picky about little details. Buying American cars you know you’re buying that “bang for the buck” mentality so I always keep my expectations there

Grab an older trailblazer SS. A supercharger and a transmission and you'll be able to gap a trackhawk for 1/3 the price. Miss my old SUVETTE. Contemplating grabbing another one

Grab an older trailblazer SS. A supercharger and a transmission and you'll be able to gap a trackhawk for 1/3 the price. Miss my old SUVETTE. Contemplating grabbing another one
Love those blazers and I know I said I’m not too picky with interiors but those 2000s Chevy interiors are :sick:

Love those blazers and I know I said I’m not too picky with interiors but those 2000s Chevy interiors are :sick:
Well it is a Chevy after all :lol:. Mines was the 3ss so it was fully loaded with sunroof, power everything, heated seats, leather and suede everywhere except the dash. Its comparable to the Escalade materials if that helps any :lol:
20200715_131202.jpg

I complete dogged the hell out this truck for a year and some change and it gave me 0 problems constantly full throttle in a straight line or going sideways.
20200215_163159.jpg

Last edited:
Well it is a Chevy after all :lol:. Mines was the 3ss so it was fully loaded with sunroof, power everything, heated seats, leather and suede everywhere except the dash. Its comparable to the Escalade materials if that helps any :lol:
20200715_131202.jpg

I complete dogged the hell out this truck for a year and some change and it gave me 0 problems constantly full throttle in a straight line or going sideways.
20200215_163159.jpg

shoulda kept it fam

Nah I got an offer too good to pass up on it. Doubled my money and had alot of fun and memories. Will forsure grab another one soon.
I’d cop for the right price. They seem to want too much for these. What’s a good price for one?

Chevy is actually selling the C8s at a loss right now

I’d cop for the right price. They seem to want too much for these. What’s a good price for one?
You can get a clean low mile one for +/- 15k. It you patiently look and wait you can get one for 10k( if your willing to take a trip)

Chevy is actually selling the C8s at a loss right now
Is this because of the pandemic & lack of open-for-business sales floors in dealerships nationwide? I thought them things were selling like hotcakes. Sales floors are back open now I believe

Back
Top Bottom