\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I want to roof wrap my car.

I have 3 choices:

Black - gloss
Black - matte
CF - matte

Which do you think would look best on a Sky Blue Mica - Mazda 3 (no sunroof)?

I'm leaning gloss black, but I heard it when it scratches you can easily see it. Also I will probably try and plasti-dip (or maybe wrap in black gloss as well) the rear valence at some point in time. So I'm not sure if I should be matching the black accent parts or to go with

example of the rear valence

I want to roof wrap my car.

I have 3 choices:

Black - gloss
Black - matte
CF - matte

Which do you think would look best on a Sky Blue Mica - Mazda 3 (no sunroof)?

I'm leaning gloss black, but I heard it when it scratches you can easily see it. Also I will probably try and plasti-dip (or maybe wrap in black gloss as well) the rear valence at some point in time. So I'm not sure if I should be matching the black accent parts or to go with

example of the rear valence
Don't do matte. It's gonna look bad with that glossy blue.

^

No its not. Matte black goes with basically anything. Its a nice touch, dont do CF, thats corny. I think gloss black looks whack, matte would be the only way id go.

I thought people only did gloss black to give their car the look as if they had a panorama glass roof. you don't even have a sun roof though so it'll look cleaner.

I've heard vinyl wrap is more durable and scratch resistant than paint. Unlikely you'll ever really scratch your roof anyway..

I'd go with matte black though. :pimp:

06 tsx with 112k miles for 8k yay or nay?

yay, good price, and mileage isn't too crazy. people get this mental picture that at 100k everything goes south. I'd consider the history, if good no salvage or accident on it, jump on it, it's a honda. I've run and know people that run high mileage whips with no issue, just be proactive as far as maintenance.

that s4 is cold. i almost got an s4 cabrio, but read a ton about engine failures in them, so chickened out.

x5 48i msport. picked it up this past fall. big plans for it.also a couple pics of my old tahoe i sold for the x5

Did the RS4 ever drop in north America?
Only the B7 (previous generation) RS4 was sold in N. America. The current B8 RS4 is only sold as an avant (wagon) and I don't think they're selling them here because wagons don't really sell well in the North American market.

yay, good price, and mileage isn't too crazy. people get this mental picture that at 100k everything goes south. I'd consider the history, if good no salvage or accident on it, jump on it, it's a honda. I've run and know people that run high mileage whips with no issue, just be proactive as far as maintenance.
Indeed. Cars are lasting longer and longer these days. Just gotta treat them right.

We just bought this 2013 Honda Pilot last week.  We've been driving an Acura MDX for nine years and they're very similar.

SI_5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom