\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

anyone one here own an altima se-r, was looking into gettin one they seem to have good space on the inside and ok enough speed any thoughts?

Ya nice choice with the cts they hold their value really well and are a nice ride

Hope it's the awd n all that snow

Clean bruh :pimp:

And I was curious after seein that s4 drift and priced a few... Now that the s5 is out they go for pretty cheap. Hard to find with low miles tho

Overall NT pushes nice whips. Rari's rova's and everything in between :pimp:

Last edited:

I've had this for a minute , need to get her going again she's my love

Classic [emoji]128077[/emoji]

It was my first car , remember was going door to door with a galardo on the high way crazy times, and one time with my boy we where playing with a viper and he was like no when we starting pulling on him , diffently a sleeper and SEXY AS FUC/K

It was my first car , remember was going door to door with a galardo on the high way crazy times, and one time with my boy we where playing with a viper and he was like no when we starting pulling on him , diffently a sleeper and SEXY AS FUC/K

A stock (I assume) FD running with a Viper and Gallardo? Ducktales. Lemme see a dyno sheet or list your mods.

A stock (I assume) FD running with a Viper and Gallardo? Ducktales. Lemme see a dyno sheet or list your mods.

there is a clear shot of my hood popped does it look stock?? do you know what a FD3G puts out on a single turbo?? sorry you never rode in one but yes they will pull on a viper and keep up door to door with galardo's
FD weight 2800LBS with 300rwhp come on do the math buddy dont hate CONGRATULATE there fast nuf said sorry i know my WHIPS!!

there is a clear shot of my hood popped does it look stock?? do you know what a FD3G puts out on a single turbo?? sorry you never rode in one but yes they will pull on a viper and keep up door to door with galardo's
FD weight 2800LBS with 300rwhp come on do the math buddy dont hate CONGRATULATE there fast nuf said sorry i know my WHIPS!!

:lol:

FD's come stock boosted (and maybe FMIC'ed I'm not sure). FD's also come with 276 crank, so I don't know how that correlates to 300whp.. If your not stock, list what you've done.. It would make your story much more believable.

Last edited:
That S4 though. :pimp:

Is it worth it to grab a G35? Or should I just save a bit more and grab a G37? Prices are falling with G37s, I could get a decent mileage one for mid 20's, maybe even low 20's. G35's are still hovering in the $15-$20 mark.

i dont care for old Audis but that thing is NICE! that blue, tints, and nice black wheels :x

what is there not to like about a nogaro blue b6 s4?

nice car LT

Thanks fellas. And it has the matching blue alcantara interior :smokin

Last edited:
u might just be a better driver than a the guy in a viper. i doubt u can keep up with a viper.

Get bigger rims on that CTS and you are straight

:lol:

FD's come stock boosted (and maybe FMIC'ed I'm not sure). FD's also come with 276 crank, so I don't know how that correlates to 300whp.. If your not stock, list what you've done.. It would make your story much more believable.

Story?? It's my life I have lived , I don't need to brag or make up anything for NT , I just posted a couple of my whips and my love the rx7

Dude u quoted my picture of what's under my hood good can u not see a single turbo,Vmont do u know what single turbo FD's can do obviously not , brush up on ur JDM
SINGLE TURBO GT35r vmont, 3in exhaust put it together on a 2800lbs fd creates a beast

Last edited:
I never thought I'd even look into it, but anyone check e60 550i prices lately? CPO 2010 models are very tempting. Currently researching how good the BMW CPO warranty is. Supposedly, the 550i is considered one of the most reliable recent BMWs, upkeep is $$$ though

most come w Msport pkg as well

anyone one here own an altima se-r, was looking into gettin one they seem to have good space on the inside and ok enough speed any thoughts?

have an '06 SER bought new, now with 71k mi. Did regular maintenance- oil changes and brakes basically. No major repairs at all and runs great. Even though I'm looking to upgrade, still love the car. Looks great, sounds great, and pulls pretty nicely (esp with 6MT)

That said, I would only go after a one or two owner SER thats squeaky clean (no mods). 100k+ miles is fine if you know the car was serviced right. The car is pretty much a normal V6 Altima with some bells and whistles, so its very reliable as long as its taken care of.

Most of them on the market are used and abused. Major problems to look for is oil consumption (check oil pressure gauge, smoke in tailpipes) and timing chain tensioners (whining sound when the cars cold).

u might just be a better driver than a the guy in a viper. i doubt u can keep up with a viper.

Do u guys understand power to weight ratios?? Have either of u ever been in a single turbo rx7 ?? Try it you'll see there faster then most 6 digit priced cars and just as sexy

Dude u quoted my picture of what's under my good can u not see a single turbo,Vmont do u know what single turbo FD's can do obviously not , brush up on ur JDM
SINGLE TURBO GT35r vmont, 3in exhaust put it together on a 2800lbs fd creates a beast

That is all you had to say.. GT35R's are good for 600-700 whp so I believe you now. I don't understand why you're angry for. FD's come stock single turbo and IC'ed, so I thought you were stock. Anyway, what sorta power are you making?

Last edited:
That is all you had to say.. GT35R's are good for 600-700 whp so I believe you now. I don't understand why you're angry for. FD's come stock single turbo and IC'ed, so I thought you were stock. Anyway, what sorta power are you making?

They do not come stock single my friend , they come sequential twin turbos with a dinky small i/c , about 350rwhp never wanted anything crazy or a dyno queen , just something to get around the track with , a friend of mine owns a shop seen some wild fast cars and sick fab jobs , love my speed

They do not come stock single my friend , they come sequential twin turbos with a dinky small i/c , about 350rwhp never wanted anything crazy or a dyno queen , just something to get around the track with , a friend of mine owns a shop seen some wild fast cars and sick fab jobs , love my speed

have u ever been in a 6figure car? i didnt think so papi

Yes a few actually 430 , gallardo, bent Gt had the 430 for a weekend didn't want to give it back , check my aviator tht was winter music conference 08 burnt down a gallardo , it happens SMH

Back
Top Bottom