\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm I the only one who likes huge, obnoxious, raised trucks? Lol maybe it's for me living out in the country now. Nothing like killing an animal, and gutting it in the back of your truck to eat later. Can't do that with a 2 door

I used to own a '91 F-150 6 in lift with some 33's on there I loved that thing but once I got to college I didn't love paying the gas for it anymore. Now I have a Tacoma and would love to lift it within a year but there's so many things I want to do to it I'll probably just start on the system first and then work my way out, I've only put HID's in and some LED's on the inside.

Lol unfortunately I don't go to a dealer and abuse the free matinence from VW. My warranty would be instantly voided if I came in with my engine tune. But my homie owns a shop in Brooklyn and hooks me up with oil changes and tire rotations and whatever I need free of cost.

Wow.....so lease end youre just gonna put it all back stock?

Suite and Tie niidawg? Where you been?

thanks guys - been busy travelling a bit ... but all in all thankful to God for life. may be posting a bit more in the dressing better thread as i dont have to travel much till the summer.

I'm from la but I drive an f150. I love it. Pretty quick plus ask that torque and rear wheel drive plus it's likea tank compared to all the puny cars on da road

Heres a pic

Yup, I want it raised to the point you need a ladder to get in it lol. Throw the dogs in the back, 12 gauge in the passenger, and go hunting.

Naw b I dont want a raise because Im in an urban/city area and need to park in the parking garages and if I get any higher I wont fit

Seems like a gigantic waste of money to me, just to throw all this money into a car that you don't technically own...

Buying it would of been a gigantic waste of money. The resale value at this point isn't really good. I would of probably be able to sell the car for like 18-19k this time next year (when my lease is up). Msrp with tax is $35,295. So I would of lost over 10k if I bought it. My lease is 36 months and payment is only $249 tax included and I didn't come out with anything out of pocket. I'm in the leasing business so I picked this car up when it was super cheap.

Leasing is optimal for me because buying a vehicle only makes sense if you will keep it 7+ years....but I get tired of cars too fast and even 3 year lease seems long to me. Plus I'm in the leasing business so I get amazing deals.

My friend just got this 2013 M3....it is a Lime Rock edition....1 of 200. Last of the hand built V8 engine! Such an awesome car.

Buying it would of been a gigantic waste of money. The resale value at this point isn't really good. I would of probably be able to sell the car for like 18-19k this time next year (when my lease is up). Msrp with tax is $35,295. So I would of lost over 10k if I bought it. My lease is 36 months and payment is only $249 tax included and I didn't come out with anything out of pocket. I'm in the leasing business so I picked this car up when it was super cheap.

Leasing is optimal for me because buying a vehicle only makes sense if you will keep it 7+ years....but I get tired of cars too fast and even 3 year lease seems long to me. Plus I'm in the leasing business so I get amazing deals.
Perspectives, I guess. Got 86K on my 2002 Liberty and it's been paid off for over 8. I've got my money's worth out of it.

Perspectives, I guess. Got 86K on my 2002 Liberty and it's been paid off for over 8. I've got my money's worth out of it.

Yea you def got your money's worth... That's just my thing...I can't see myself drive the same car for so long. Honestly I'm tired of my cc already but I can't swap my lease without my name fully coming off. Which means in the event whoever I swap the car to stops paying they go after me and my credit. That's why I want to get BMW next because BMW and Mercedes are the only companies were your name is fully off the lease.

Thinking harder and harder about copping a Chally R/T... Hit the dealer today and they're tempting me to pull the trigger... :smh:

Thinking harder and harder about copping a Chally R/T... Hit the dealer today and they're tempting me to pull the trigger... :smh:

Considering this is the last year of them. I'd hold off until this same time next year. You'll get it for dirt cheap. TRUST ME.

Back
Top Bottom