\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Rolls Royce Phantom looking - wetter - than - new - rain.

Why hello there...Phantom?

It's taunting me... :smh:

Hideous. They're doing too much with that front end. Those headlights :x

new model coming out next year?

any leaks?

The SRT Baracudda will be releasing for 2015. Replacing the Dodge Challenger.

The barracuda will simply be another model. It's not replacing anything.

A refreshed Challenger is coming out in 14 for 15 model year though.

It's going to be lighter and shorter with an 8 speed transmission.

That means I can scoop up an older model for even cheaper by then. I was planning on getting one this spring/summer, so if the prices aren't looking good to me then, I'll see whats good after the new one drops

i pray they dont change the way it looks, the challenger is a classic.

i know they will be adding the 8.4 screen and digital gauges so it will be a huge interior change which was needed.

i know they will be adding the 8.4 screen and digital gauges so it will be a huge interior change which was needed.

Think so? I like the interior dash of the challenger right now. But of course, if they make it look better then I wouldn't complain. Better is always better.

I sort of like non digital gauges though. Analog goes with the style of the car.

I just wish there were carbon fiber dash options.

They gotta change it. I just hope they do a better job than what they did with the Charger refresh.

Im good with the digital gauges they just have to keep thr the spirit of the car the same.

I would be happy if they decided to keep the style the same but they need to compete with dat new mustang thats droppin.

The challenger looks nice, can see some improvements on the inside, otherwise keep the exterior. Dodge will f that up though.

Obviously dodge will not keep the exterior, they will completely redesign the car...the body style has been around for years already.

What is crazy is the the car has basically been the same for what 5 years now and sales are going up.

The car came out during economic downfall and people were not looking to buy camaro/challenger....economy goes up a bit...people get some more coin in their pocket and they go make a purchase. The challenger and camaro are the cheapest nice car you can get.

Agreed. Folks are just getting the bread to grab the Camaro around my way.

In my area every dude that drives around in their 25k stock camaro makes it seem like they are driving a ferrari around town. My boss had an awesome ZL1 convertable for a couple months though.

Agreed. Folks are just getting the bread to grab the Camaro around my way.

In my area every dude that drives around in their 25k stock camaro makes it seem like they are driving a ferrari around town. My boss had an awesome ZL1 convertable for a couple months though.
Yeah it's crazy. They tiny the windows and add beat. I'm like, come on man that's basic and stock. Lol

Nice dub a few pages back, would've blacked out the emblem with the grill though.

The barracuda will simply be another model. It's not replacing anything.

A refreshed Challenger is coming out in 14 for 15 model year though.

It's going to be lighter and shorter with an 8 speed transmission.

You sir are incorrect.

This has been known for quite some time, kinda shocked you guys are thinking different. Same with the way they did the Dodge Magnums, the Chally is Bye Bye.

Barracuda to Replace the Challenger

And yes, the 2014 Chally (This years model) will be the final run.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom