\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It is an EX-L

Wheels were 3200

19 x 9.5 +18 all around

Car will be lowered & i'll have a lip kit on it way before the wheels arrive.

Nevermind. Ur doin it right :pimp:

Leased? Or u 35k in?

Doesn't really matter with those cars tho depreciation is almost a non factor over 36 months

Imma b posted lurkin for u to post pics once things start arriving hah prob have made my decision by then tho im too impatient. 18 mos n it's on to the next one

I have yet to drive the Aventador. When I had a chance, I passed because I was not interested at the time. I spoke on this a while back when I showed the white and black aventadors that were offered to me.

I would trade the 599 for it if I got a hard top. If I get a drop top I will not trade the 599. More than likely will just keep the 599 I still enjoy it... It's a monster v12

Nice! I know there's only a few around in Miami at the moment that are in the states since it just arrived but I'm sure you'll love it. Trading in the 599 for it? Have you test driven the regular Aventador? When you get the Aventador and decide to put some upgrades on it I recommended the Innotech exhaust and some ADV1's.

Innotech Exhaust

Do you guys know of anyone who sells Gap Insurance standalone?

nahhhhhh

are you paranoid driving a newer car?

yea explain

and btw gold if you get an aventador............good lord........

thats like the NT dream car right there. at least one of them.

Last edited:
1 on order and 4 current. All are on open end lease so generally when I have a good quarter or good year I buy them out. 4 are personal cars 1 is registered under business. I don't track any cars. I just like the shapes, aggressiveness and the chase of negotiating, finding and buying a car.

how many cars in your stable?
Do you track any of your cars, or you just buy them for style/ i want it?

Last edited:
nahhhhhh

are you paranoid driving a newer car?

yea explain

and btw gold if you get an aventador............good lord........

thats like the NT dream car right there. at least one of them.

The purpose of gap insurance is to pay the difference of your car if you get in a wreck , it's about as much of a scam as any insurance. I don't get the trolling. Are you saying gap insurance is not worth it if so explain.

Oh and I'm searching for this.... If I find it that 599 is long gone; and I don't even care for the 458 but this damn thing is sick esthetically. So in essence it a toss up between this and Aventador roadster. I have driven neither. I have driven the f430 but I hate the seating position.

The purpose of gap insurance is to pay the difference of your car if you get in a wreck , it's about as much of a scam as any insurance. I don't get the trolling. Are you saying gap insurance is not worth it if so explain.

i know what gap is..........its a MUST for a lease.

a lot of ppl dont do it for finance cuz the extra cost but if you can afford the extra by all means............peace of mind.

Oh and I'm searching for this.... If I find it that 599 is long gone; and I don't even care for the 458 but this damn thing is sick esthetically. So in essence it a toss up between this and Aventador roadster. I have driven neither. I have driven the f430 but I hate the seating position.

lol i WISH i had this dilemma
458 or aventador

if these powerball numbers fall wed, ill be in the same boat

Drop top 458 with the red guts is too smooth. Prolly the only car id consider getting over an Aventador if i ever were in that position.

1 on order and 4 current. All are on open end lease so generally when I have a good quarter or good year I buy them out. 4 are personal cars 1 is registered under business. I don't track any cars. I just like the shapes, aggressiveness and the chase of negotiating, finding and buying a car.

See. This right here. this does not compute to me. In your original thread, less than a year ago.. you posted your networth was only 1.5MM, but your pulling close to a Mil in cars? It doesn't add up as to why you would sink your finances into depreciating assests.. as someone who is obvious business saavy. Slight criticism perhaps, but moreso incredulous in all honesty. However, I do personally appreciate you coming through with the heat and bringing the unattainable(for most of us.. a close view).. But in the end, just everyone views content differently I suppose.

Last edited:
I agree with that; However my job is trading and I have other business'... I can make a ticket in 1 month. I did it recently with the Cyprus bail out. This is light work. When I can afford expensive real estate, that's when I will be scared. The payments on the stuff you are quoting are like 1k+ a month each; hell the phantom is only 3.5k a month.

Actually one of my cars half the lease payment is being paid by the leasing company just to get me to lease another. Remember with leases you only pay for what you use. In my line of work what I need is time. As I get more time especially in a stock market that is getting stronger; I can make more money and buy these cars out at a renegotiated residual. I would say most of what you are seeing is fear of risk. I like risk and don't shy from it; all I need is more probability in my favor, a slight edge and I go for the chance to win big. The cars are little more than proof of success that clients can see. I could go on a long rant about how it applies but this is not the place.

See. This right here. this does not compute to me. In your original thread, less than a year ago.. you posted your networth was only 1.5MM, but your pulling close to a Mil in cars? It doesn't add up as to why you would sink your finances into depreciating assests.. as someone who is obvious business saavy. Slight criticism perhaps, but moreso incredulous in all honesty. However, I do personally appreciate you coming through with the heat and bringing the unattainable(for most of us.. a close view).. But in the end, just everyone views content differently I suppose.

Last edited:
I agree with that; However my job is trading and I have other business'... I can make a ticket in 1 month. I did it recently with the Cyprus bail out. This is light work. When I can afford expensive real estate, that's when I will be scared. The payments on the stuff you are quoting are like 1k+ a month each; hell the phantom is only 3.5k a month.

Actually one of my cars half the lease payment is being paid by the leasing company just to get me to lease another. Remember with leases you only pay for what you use. In my line of work what I need is time. As I get more time especially in a stock market that is getting stronger; I can make more money and buy these cars out at a renegotiated residual. I would say most of what you are seeing is fear of risk. I like risk and don't shy from it; all I need is more probability in my favor, a slight edge and I go for the chance to win big. The cars are little more than proof of success that clients can see. I could go on a long rant about how it applies but this is not the place.

so this is all for appearances?

the interior of that 458 was tacky tho, not just because it was red, but the white hints just made it look garbo imo

you should do white with tan

Nah I love that 458 just the way it is. Also I don't care to order a rarri new it takes like 1 year or more unless you buy someone's build slot.

The cars work is conversation pieces in some respects. I would never buy just to show off, however I am aware where it can get me. In our society cars are status symbols as you very well know, it's no different in big business except its ratcheted up many notches. The cars are the low end of status symbol, you need a building(s), jets lol a professional sports team. All those things attract big money or multiple suitors with money that want to get in bed with you.

Last edited:
Nah I love that 458 just the way it is. Also I don't care to order a rarri new it takes like 1 year or more unless you buy someone's build slot.

The cars work is conversation pieces in some respects. I would never buy just to show off, however I am aware where it can get me. In our society cars are status symbols as you very well know, it's no different in big business except its ratcheted up many notches. The cars are the low end of status symbol, you need a building(s), jets lol a professional sports team. All those things attract big money or multiple suitors with money that want to get in bed with you.
right, so have you locked down some uber rich clients lately or something?

last time you said you had some high six figure clients, i figured the sls and other whips would be good examples of success for them

Back
Top Bottom