http://www.gemballa.com/CarVariante_222

porsche carrera GT

i would seriously take this one car over prob like 5 really nice cars

gimme a DD and this an im good

gold st thoughts on this car?

Last edited:
918 spyder isnt even out yet

from those camo pics im still going with carrera gt

the spyder is suppose to be electric if i recall too?

id just get a tesla for that..................

I have heard this is a car that can kill you lol. I have seen only one in person, at paul miller when I bought my C4S. It os a gorgeous car; I would have to drive it to see if I want it. I have liked many cars esthetically but after driving them i came to dislike them. Example Aston Martin Vantage (seating position is odd to me)
gemballa gt.....man

http://www.gemballa.com/CarVariante_222

porsche carrera GT

i would seriously take this one car over prob like 5 really nice cars

gimme a DD and this an im good

gold st thoughts on this car?
I dont like the look of the MP4-12C however if I dislike the 458 spider and aventador roadster, I will take a look at it. I see it in Tyson's corner all the time and it never draws my attention
Gold you should look at the Mcclaren MP4-12C

pimp.gif

Out of all your cars that white Rolls is still the greatest imo.

Only seen one once irl.

Last edited:
i dont like the look of the mp4-12c either, new corvette looks better than that thing easy. just sayin

918 spyder isnt even out yet

from those camo pics im still going with carrera gt

the spyder is suppose to be electric if i recall too?

id just get a tesla for that..................
laugh.gif
 @ you comparin a $90,000 full electric family sedan to a $850k limited hybrid option Supercar...lulz

Also their already takin orders for build..this will be the car to have if money isnt an issue

Oh and I'm searching for this.... If I find it that 599 is long gone; and I don't even care for the 458 but this damn thing is sick esthetically. So in essence it a toss up between this and Aventador roadster. I have driven neither. I have driven the f430 but I hate the seating position.

If it was a toss up between this and the Aventador roadster I'd go with the Aventador roadster.

I was not comparing. You show a car that isn't even out yet in camo and say this over that. I just made a point if I cared about hybrid or electric id just get a tesla. I don't need electric supercar if anything I need 100 octane. So for now past over that future until I see specs and official pics on that 918. End of the day I wish this convo mattered.

But there is official pics..Google is ur friend
laugh.gif

Seriously tho i wish i had the choice between both the cars tho

But realistically this is in my future and imo 1 of the G.O.A.T. all-around

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

2014 Nissan GTR Track Pak

Anyone see the Volkswagen Vision GTI???

yea, just a concept

no plans to build it

Volkswagen choose to debut the wild Design Vision GTI Concept at the 2013 Wörthersee Treffen in Reinfitz, Austria and we can’t think of a better place. With a 503hp 3.0l twin-turbo VR6, AWD, swooping flared body work, lower roof line, huge Audi RS6 brakes and more, this is one great concept. The 3.0l VR6 is actually a newer development of the VR6 specifically for the Chinese market as any displacement over 3.0l is taxed heavily. VW’s design and engineering team took that 3.0L and added twin-turbos driving power to a “conservative” 503hp. VW says the car is indeed a runner, albeit top speeds will be limited to around 100mph to ensure expensive bits of bodywork don’t fly off. We hope VW decided to let a few people behind the wheel in the future – we’ll see. There are no plans to build something like this unfortunately. It would require significant tooling at tremendous expense. When asked if the turbocharged 3.0l VR6 was a possibility, Dr. Hackenberg smiled and said nothing has been decided at this time. We can only hope. Meanwhile the full VW press release follows below.

Back
Top Bottom