\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Toyota just dropped the grand a highlander. More space, mpg and power than a mdx type s.

Rumors are a Lexus version drops later.

Toyota just dropped the grand a highlander. More space, mpg and power than a mdx type s.

Rumors are a Lexus version drops later.
Been waiting on this since it was announce ...

It's suppose to have the most room in the midsize class ....

Screenshot_20230219_111302_Instagram.jpg

Not as sexy as the Land Cruiser but love it.

toyota has not been missing give me the awd hybrid :pimp:
my pops looking at suvs im trying to convince him to get a toyota but he wants something nicer :lol:

Went to look at SUVs today

Atlas Rline Black - Nice sharp look, Interior was roomy and comfortable but it lacked finest. Technology inferior and a let down to be honest and it lacked power for my taste on sports mode.

Outlander - Nice Sharp looking interior but the lack of space on the 3rd row made us not even test ride.

Pathfinder - Same as above.

Telluride - Wife said don't bother, she didn't like it.

Tahoe High Country - Obviously not in the same class, but we loved everything but the front and all the chrome.

Suburban RST - Love all the extra Space, but wasn't ready for test ride ... we have to go back.

Pilot Elite - Solid and Roomy interio, cool looking .. ok power and technology. Still in the running.

Cherokee L Overland - we still looking for one but we def love everything.. just need to test drive ... Im leaving V6 vices V8 for that ...

Possibly looking into

Explorer St
Grand Highlander
Wagoneer
Navigator

Atlas Rline Black - Nice sharp look, Interior was roomy and comfortable but it lacked finest. Technology inferior and a let down to be honest and it lacked power for my taste on sports mode.

Outlander - Nice Sharp looking interior but the lack of space on the 3rd row made us not even test ride.

Tahoe High Country - Obviously not in the same class, but we loved everything but the front and all the chrome.

Suburban RST - Love all the extra Space, but wasn't ready for test ride ... we have to go back.

Pilot Elite - Solid and Roomy interio, cool looking .. ok power and technology. Still in the running.

Cherokee L Overland - we still looking for one but we def love everything.. just need to test drive ... Im leaving V6 vices V8 for that ...

Possibly looking into

Explorer St
Grand Highlander
Wagoneer
Navigator

I know im beating a dead horse but there aint a whip on that list id take over the Telly.

I'm also waiting for the new 4Runner. But yes, as stated above, it's probably just the same powertrain as the highlander except Made in Japan and probably body on frame.

Transport picked up my Model S Friday and the car already made it from Los Angeles to Tennesee with the new owner, fast as hell. My wire didn't even clear yet from escrow. When I had my Targa shipped from FL it took two weeks.

My next car purchase already in progress, can't wait. Been a long 3 weeks of hunting for the right car, negotiating and securing funds. I was hoping to have it for my birthday yesterday but that didn't happen.

Possibly looking into

Explorer St
Grand Highlander
Wagoneer
Navigator
You tried the Durango?

I'm also waiting for the new 4Runner. But yes, as stated above, it's probably just the same powertrain as the highlander except Made in Japan and probably body on frame.

Transport picked up my Model S Friday and the car already made it from Los Angeles to Tennesee with the new owner, fast as hell. My wire didn't even clear yet from escrow. When I had my Targa shipped from FL it took two weeks.

My next car purchase already in progress, can't wait. Been a long 3 weeks of hunting for the right car, negotiating and securing funds. I was hoping to have it for my birthday yesterday but that didn't happen.
no sneak peak???
happy belated papi

Got my front windshield tinted today, I went with the same darkness as my windows-5%. Have always wanted to do it but would always back out in fear of getting pulled over,lol, but today I said **** it :lol:. Also told them to take off the inspection & registration stickers so it doesn't look tacky with those on there. Keeping them in the glove box.

Minus the stripes my car is now totally blacked out which is what I've always wanted. Looks dope as hell imo. Went with the same shop that did the PPF on my car.
20230221_083522.jpg
20230221_083330.jpg
20230221_083932.jpg
20230221_083936.jpg
20230221_094047.jpg
20230221_094218.jpg
20230221_094243.jpg
20230221_094313.jpg

The new Jeep Grand Cherokee and Wagoneer are a beauty inside.
I would say the JGC is on par with the Explorer and the Wagoneers compete with Lincoln.
The price they're asking for Grand Wagoneer is ridiculous.
I've owned several Jeeps in the past but to me the exteriors of their new SUVs are boring and no way Id pay $100k for one.

Back
Top Bottom