\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got my front windshield tinted today, I went with the same darkness as my windows-5%. Have always wanted to do it but would always back out in fear of getting pulled over,lol, but today I said **** it :lol:. Also told them to take off the inspection & registration stickers so it doesn't look tacky with those on there. Keeping them in the glove box.

Minus the stripes my car is now totally blacked out which is what I've always wanted. Looks dope as hell imo. Went with the same shop that did the PPF on my car.
20230221_083522.jpg
20230221_083330.jpg
20230221_083932.jpg
20230221_083936.jpg
20230221_094047.jpg
20230221_094218.jpg
20230221_094243.jpg
20230221_094313.jpg
Sick car, get ready for tickets :lol:

Wildin :lol:. I give it 7 days in NYC.
Lol, nah. Ever since George Floyd's murder & de-funding of the police, the NYPD has become passive & lazy. In NYC every other Honda & Acura have tinted windshields, I see it ALL the time.
Sick car, get ready for tickets :lol:
I have my photo phobia note from my doctor & my doc just filled out the application for me to get the NYS tint exempt sticker. I'm mailing it out now & it should be here in like 3 weeks. I'll be good, lol.

Lol, nah. Ever since George Floyd's murder & de-funding of the police, the NYPD has become passive & lazy. In NYC every other Honda & Acura have tinted windshields, I see it ALL the time.

I have my photo phobia note from my doctor & my doc just filled out the application for me to get the NYS tint exempt sticker. I'm mailing it out now & it should be here in like 3 weeks. I'll be good, lol.

A photo what? :lol:

No one gonna take a picture of you eating pizza in your whip fam, youll be aight. :lol:

Got my front windshield tinted today, I went with the same darkness as my windows-5%. Have always wanted to do it but would always back out in fear of getting pulled over,lol, but today I said **** it :lol:. Also told them to take off the inspection & registration stickers so it doesn't look tacky with those on there. Keeping them in the glove box.

Minus the stripes my car is now totally blacked out which is what I've always wanted. Looks dope as hell imo. Went with the same shop that did the PPF on my car.
20230221_083522.jpg
20230221_083330.jpg
20230221_083932.jpg
20230221_083936.jpg
20230221_094047.jpg
20230221_094218.jpg
20230221_094243.jpg
20230221_094313.jpg

5% ON THE WINDSHIELD THO???

9C097719-A4C2-42AB-ADC8-CB21B2EB1C1F.gif

YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE MAJOR HEADACHES…. TRUST ME.

IM ALL FOR DARK TINT, 110%!

BUT 5% ON THE WINDSHIELD IS JUST STUPID… AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY🤷🏾‍♂️

Im saying, let us know zmaqbool zmaqbool when you back in the shop and you post about taking it off. :lol:
Not going to happen, it's on there permanently, lol.
A photo what? :lol:

No one gonna take a picture of you eating pizza in your whip fam, youll be aight. :lol:
Photo phobia- Light sensitivity. There's 3 medical reasons one can legally get a state exemption from NY state on tinted windows/windshield. And lmao, y'know I like my privacy when I'm traveling the tri-state area munching on 🍕:lol:

Not going to happen, it's on there permanently, lol.

Photo phobia- Light sensitivity. There's 3 medical reasons one can legally get a state exemption from NY state on tinted windows/windshield. And lmao, y'know I like my privacy when I'm traveling the tri-state area munching on 🍕:lol:

Oh I thought mandem was the top boy and didnt want the paparazzi snapping flicks or sumn. I was like damn boy hollywood and **** out here. :lol:

5% ON THE WINDSHIELD THO???

9C097719-A4C2-42AB-ADC8-CB21B2EB1C1F.gif

YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE MAJOR HEADACHES…. TRUST ME.

IM ALL FOR DARK TINT, 110%!

BUT 5% ON THE WINDSHIELD IS JUST STUPID… AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY🤷🏾‍♂️
Go dark or go home is my motto, lol. Drive back wasn't all that bad. Sunroof open & windows down I was just fine. I thought you had 5% on your cars all around as well.

The pic of your truck at 20% looks dope but I like it darker, personally. I'll make sure to drive it on bright *** days only, lol.

Go dark or go home is my motto, lol. Drive back wasn't all that bad. Sunroof open & windows down I was just fine. I thought you had 5% on your cars all around as well.

The pic of your truck at 20% looks dope but I like it darker, personally. I'll make sure to drive it on bright *** days only, lol.
My dad used to have a Chevy Silverado SS and it was all blacked out. Idk what the tint was at but you couldn’t see anything if u were lookin in. Stereo was also killer, sad he had to sell it

I pray homie doesn’t drive that at night and hits a pedestrian because he couldn’t see. Id understand a 35% but anything dark nah man.

“Photophobia, no Kodak moments
Feds walls with my pictures on 'em, naw
I ain't even in the school yearbook
I don't do too much posing, got a cool killer look, ah”

- Tunechi zmaqbool zmaqbool :smokin

Man, I’ve done 5 all around with 35 on the windshield and that was difficult to see at night (especially in the rain). I literally have to roll my side windows down if I’m backing out at night. I can’t imagine what 5 on the windshield is like.

5%?! Zo, you are wilin'

50% is the darkest I went with tint on my w/s.

I now have the 80% llumar which does what I want and not attracting even more attn from the police.

I had 20% as my darkest tint, just the sides and I coudnt see anything at night when parking. Curbed my rims so damn much. :lol: Then I had the bright idea of rolling my windows down if I had to park and all was well. 3 tickets in a month later though and I was like yeah these gone eff this. :lol:

THIS TAHOE AND ALL PREVIOUS TRUCKS ARE 5%+35%(FACTORY GLASS) ON BACK DOORS AND BACK WINDOW. FRONT DOORS DOUBLE LAYERED WITH 5%+35%, AND ALL WINDSHIELDS HAVE BEEN 20%.

THE 3 CHARGERS AND MUSTANG IVE HAD WERE ALL DOUBLE LAYERED WITH 5%+20% AND 20% WINDSHIELD.

ON A POLICE ISSUE TINT METER, SIDE WINDOWS TEST AT 0%. IVE HAD EVERY VEHICLE TESTED.

0 TICKETS.

THIS TAHOE AND ALL PREVIOUS TRUCKS ARE 5%+35%(FACTORY GLASS) ON BACK DOORS AND BACK WINDOW. FRONT DOORS DOUBLE LAYERED WITH 5%+35%, AND ALL WINDSHIELDS HAVE BEEN 20%.

THE 3 CHARGERS AND MUSTANG IVE HAD WERE ALL DOUBLE LAYERED WITH 5%+20% AND 20% WINDSHIELD.

ON A POLICE ISSUE TINT METER, SIDE WINDOWS TEST AT 0%. IVE HAD EVERY VEHICLE TESTED.

0 TICKETS.

Try that in NYC. And they’ll give you a ticket per window.

I pray homie doesn’t drive that at night and hits a pedestrian because he couldn’t see. Id understand a 35% but anything dark nah man.
That won't happen, I always drive carefully & will do so even more now. 35% is like not having tint, lol.
“Photophobia, no Kodak moments
Feds walls with my pictures on 'em, naw
I ain't even in the school yearbook
I don't do too much posing, got a cool killer look, ah”

- Tunechi zmaqbool zmaqbool :smokin

Man, I’ve done 5 all around with 35 on the windshield and that was difficult to see at night (especially in the rain). I literally have to roll my side windows down if I’m backing out at night. I can’t imagine what 5 on the windshield is like.
Love those lyrics bro🔥. Yeah, it's very dark, lol. I never take it out in rain as it is so no worries there. I hear ya on reversing I too roll my windows down when backing up even when the windshield had no tint & just my windows were tinted. With the sunroof fully open & windows down it's really not that bad. And it was overcast here today & I still saw just fine. The privacy you get with a tinted windshield though :pimp:.
5%?! Zo, you are wilin'

50% is the darkest I went with tint on my w/s.

I now have the 80% llumar which does what I want and not attracting even more attn from the police.
50% is too light, imo. I feel that's like not having tint. How's the llumar treating you?
Goodluck seeing anything after sunset lol
Looks dope as hell tho
By sunset it'll be parked up, lol. Ty, I love the look too.
5% on a windshield? Nahhh, that’s just plain stupid
😋

I would say the JGC is on par with the Explorer and the Wagoneers compete with Lincoln.
The price they're asking for Grand Wagoneer is ridiculous.
I've owned several Jeeps in the past but to me the exteriors of their new SUVs are boring and no way Id pay $100k for one.
I just test drove the JGC L Overland and it was a beauty in and out (for me).

With that said, I also test drove a Palisades Limited and although I love the JGC style and interior feel better, the Palisades was a better ride. The suspension on the Jeep was stiff (I dont mind) and it had a little more power, but the actual technology part was lacking. The lane assist on the Palisades was way better, the 360 camera view was helpful the HUD display convenient, the side view for turns/lane chances was dope (JGC didn't have it) and easier to get in the 3rd row to pur liking. Not to mention the 10/100k power train 3/36 free maintenance 5/60 bumper to bumper was all better ... fron back and 3rd row heated and ventilated....

I mean it had more comfort options.

So now I have to keep it in the mix.

So unsure now.

Back
Top Bottom