\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol yall r crazy... im giving up the g cuz it has 80k on the clock and needs tires... im done puttin money into it. Jus doesnt seem smart to push a high mileage whip if I can afford not to. Furthermore if I get the r/t it will have ugly wheels. No sunroof no u connect etc for same payment. Even furthermore im getting it for 28k... the ralleyes hold their value better than base r/ts for what its worth. Theres obv no convincing NT getting a less powerful car is the move but whichever route I went itd be slower than the G...
Dude, get what you want!  I had an 04 G coupe with around the same mileage and gave it to my Dad to have fun with it, while I upgraded to a Cayman R and NSX. Don't worry about value on cars though, unless its a classic or a super rare variant of a classic, you are never going to hold value like you want.  Buy it and have fun with it, and when you get bored, either modify it to your liking or upgrade to the next beast.  

Last edited:
Lol yall r crazy... im giving up the g cuz it has 80k on the clock and needs tires... im done puttin money into it. Jus doesnt seem smart to push a high mileage whip if I can afford not to. Furthermore if I get the r/t it will have ugly wheels. No sunroof no u connect etc for same payment. Even furthermore im getting it for 28k... the ralleyes hold their value better than base r/ts for what its worth. Theres obv no convincing NT getting a less powerful car is the move but whichever route I went itd be slower than the G...

You getting a v6 challenger.... :smh:

Should just go used & get a older SRT8 6.1 chally...

/\ i jus turned 27.. srt would almost double my premium... like I said in 2 years when I can afford the srt im gettin it... till then. Doin what i do :pimp:.

Theres more to buyin a whip than the sticker price... or id be driving a gunmetal srt with black racing stripes n daytona package. 31k...

Cant wait to get to the IG flexin

To build ralleye r/t dodge said 3 months... no thanks. Thats a 1/4 of a year I could be savin towards the srt

All n all this is the right model for right now in my life. If u go back enough pages when I first realized I wasnt coppin the cla the ralleye chally was at the top of the list... loved the looks of this package from day 1.

Ideally I woulda got the white with red leather. But yea cant be found under 32k before incentives. Prob about 35 with u connect n sunroof. 28k im paying (leasing)

Last edited:
:x @ giving up a g37 for a v6 challenger

That one does look nice, though.

btw, 80k on that vq is nothing

You barely broke it in.

Last edited:
Enjoy the car !! Looks nice. I ordered my Camaro just the way I wanted because I plan to keep it. Only way id let it go is if green comes back then I'd cop a ZL-1. it makes no sense to order the chally if you don't plan to keep it. Plus the srt8 should have the 8 speed ****** in 2 years with all the kinks worked out. I will probably cop a 300 srt8 in about two years too congrats. Post pics when you get it

Last edited:
i just turned 27 couple months ago and also copped a challenger my bday but i loooove my fully loaded rt. :smokin srt8 in a few yrs for sure.

"its gotta be a hemi i dont normally do the basic. 6 cylinders...really bruh?"

@ 2:55

Last edited:
my 07 g sedan with the vqhr has 111k , and i dare a non supercharged dodge to try me , especially a v6 , damn jewse you let nt get to you used to be a g boy

Maybe he doesn't want to race? This is real life, not Need for Speed. Personal enjoyment>Performance, just ask the people with BRZs (not taking any shots, I'm sure you get what I'm saying but I need to clarify that just in case).

Anyway, I dislike most American cars except for muscle. I plan on getting a Mustang GT but I'm definitely not planning on racing. Can't wait to cop one and go on road trips down the 101 :smokin

Last edited:
Maybe he doesn't want to race? This is real life, not Need for Speed. Personal enjoyment>Performance, just ask the people with BRZs (not taking any shots, I'm sure you get what I'm saying but I need to clarify that just in case).

Anyway, I dislike most American cars except for muscle. I plan on getting a Mustang GT but I'm definitely not planning on racing. Can't wait to cop one and go on road trips down the 101 :smokin

But he can't brag about how much HP he has on a terrible driving car?

IMO people shouldn't be bragging about the performance of their cars, cause there's always gonna be cars on the road that are better than theirs. Just enjoy what you have. And yeah, it's OK for people to enjoy things that might not be better. My mom likes driving my Accord better than her Benz cause according to her it's a lot more simple to drive. She hates to deal with all those electronics in the car :lol:

what i said my raw v6 vs raw hemi and its done , plz dont bring up a dodge v6 , if yall wanna pay these outrageous prices for a DoMESTIC that will be in a auction ( atleast the ex cops will have a v8 atleast ) in 3-5 years then be my guest , yall boys on that opa locka tip swaring those dodges are anything special rns

I think if you build one on the dodge website with the electronics package comes to about 30 grand.

what i said my raw v6 vs raw hemi and its done , plz dont bring up a dodge v6 , if yall wanna pay these outrageous prices for a DoMESTIC that will be in a auction ( atleast the ex cops will have a v8 atleast ) in 3-5 years then be my guest , yall boys on that opa locka tip swaring those dodges are anything special rns

People still think domestics cant compete? :lol:

Im happy to see another member of team Mopar but my mind is kinda blown on how dude paid 28.

you thinkin cheap or expensive?

challys are up there in price.

I bought mine in January, sticker price was 33800 I paid 28 and some change. No haggling all I did was get up and walk away and they blew my phone up til I got the terms I could live with.

Now the demand for Challengers has soared so maybe they feel they don't have to give as many discounts but I think Jew can get at least another 2k off that price.

Last edited:
Haha.  "You don't have like NOS, or nitrous or anything like that in this thing."  Haha, love it, Supra is a freaking beast.  I love the 300ZX styling, especially the Steve Millen SMZ edition, there is one on autotrader now, but I think I would always be kicking myself that I didn't hold out for the Supra.

I have been looking for like 6 months now for a clean, unmodified Supra TT 6-speed, but they are super rare and are becoming rarer by each passing year I am finding.  I look practically every day on autotrader, ebay, craigslist (full of scams, bastards), and cars.com.  I want to modify it tastefully and follow a path that would lead to 1000hp safely and smoothly.  Thanks for the heads up on the R34.  I have been researching the practicality of purchasing one, but I think I need to go back and read more about the platform of the GT-R.  

That 300ZX is nice 
pimp.gif

Look into the 3000GT, twin turbo, AWD, like Mitsubishi's version of the GT-R. Not as nice as the top 3 Japanese cars, but still clean.

The GT-R is still the best ride though!

When they were brand new 3000 GT Vr4 Twin Turbo was really something special. My brother had one along with an Eagle talon back in the day. They were really advanced compared to the competition ( 4 wheel steering, Twin turbos, AWD... These were also the first car I remember to ever to feature a hard folding convertible top years before I saw it anywhere else)

The trouble with these things is there is a million things to go wrong and they are absolutely unreliable as hell. :lol: the saying was the "fastest car on the street... the 3 days a year its not broken"

That 300ZX is nice 
pimp.gif

Look into the 3000GT, twin turbo, AWD, like Mitsubishi's version of the GT-R. Not as nice as the top 3 Japanese cars, but still clean.

The GT-R is still the best ride though!
Man, we have the same taste in cars!  That 3000GT is all win, from the beautifully preserved black paint, to the perfectly executed gold concave wheels, to the incredible wing.  Love it!  Saw a 90s 3000gt pop up on ebay last month with only like 600miles on it.  It was incredible, but I held off, still in search of that elusive preserved low mileage Supra with TT and manual gearbox.

Back
Top Bottom