\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The Grand National/GNX motor was way ahead of its time.....

Just about 300hp in 1985/1986 and with small mods forget about it!!!

Always loved the supra. One day I will own one.

If it came down to a supra and an NSX that would be a hard decision.

Last edited:
for all u guys wanting 1000 horsepower supras watch this vid and it might change ur mind
Thanks guys for sharing these videos!  Loved both of them.  Watching the little 90's V6 Toyota destroy tuned GTR's, Porsche's, Ferrari's, and that freaking McLaren, my god, a thing of beauty!  Good lessons at the end, I really liked his story, what an awesome machine

Last edited:
People still think domestics cant compete? :lol:

domestic can compete ? why does an american v8 have to be brought up when it comes to my *** v6 for competition? and its not that you cant pay double for a car thats worth 20k , pay 40k for a v8 that is still a basic ol city cop car , if dodges are so special please explain their use for fleets ? oh theyre affordable plain jane basic plastic'd up granny cars with v8's oh wait they weigh as much as an suv , but hey were dodge lets make it bigger and make our drivers waste more gas , we cant get enough power out of the 5.7 so we had to make a 6.1!!! we might as well just start hooking up hummers and make them go fast

niketalk is them boys that thought they was doing it in 07 with the dodge magnums and 300's , where are those cars now ? check your local swap meet lol

People still think domestics cant compete? :lol:

domestic can compete ? why does an american v8 have to be brought up when it comes to my *** v6 for competition? and its not that you cant pay double for a car thats worth 20k , pay 40k for a v8 that is still a basic ol city cop car , if dodges are so special please explain their use for fleets ? oh theyre affordable plain jane basic plastic'd up granny cars with v8's oh wait they weigh as much as an suv , but hey were dodge lets make it bigger and make our drivers waste more gas , we cant get enough power out of the 5.7 so we had to make a 6.1!!! we might as well just start hooking up hummers and make them go fast

niketalk is them boys that thought they was doing it in 07 with the dodge magnums and 300's , where are those cars now ? check your local swap meet lol

lol and forrealtho... NT is them boyz that thought they was doing it in 07 with an 02 Bimmer or Benz... where are those cars now ? Check your local Pick n Pull :lol:

Man I love how the 370z looks, but I get semi claustrophobic in that car :frown: I was leaning towards it until I actually rode in it. Also, so much road noise from the stock tires :x That's why I switched my preference to the Mustang GT

Last edited:
so yall responses are to drive my chicks car or that people were driving a 02 beamer or benz in 07 , what should they have been driving , an 02 dodge ....which one the stratus or the durango lmaooooo

my chick dont have a car and even she wouldnt be stupid enough to buy a dodge especially finance and pay interest on a domestic lmaooo yall are killing me , ayo i spent 30 racks on something they built with cheap quality a couple of warehouses down the street , its okay i paid 10k more then the cop car fleet dodges but i got a stripe and a spoiler b

wait i traded in a infiniti

and its a v6 son ill save some gas

maybe one day i can put a v8 from the ex cop cars in the auction and maybe one day put a supercharger to finally be able to compete with a real sportscar cause like i said dodge's 5.7 wasnt big enough we had to wait til they put the hummer engine the 6.1 lol

^ son u sound like a royal jester, hush up

About domestics and dodge before someone

In these NT forums pulls out a SRT8 & embarrasses

You.

Good luck finding a low mileage vr4. Ull have better luck searchin for the fountain of youth. And as said reliability is trash... sexy beasts tho.

Good luck finding a low mileage vr4. Ull have better luck searchin for the fountain of youth. And as said reliability is trash... sexy beasts tho.

Always see a token 3000 GT around da way...

Cool whips, but you'd have to sink some coin

To get everything operable 100%

em
^ son u sound like a royal jester, hush up

About domestics and dodge before someone

In these NT forums pulls out a SRT8 & embarrasses

You.

embarassed what ninja ?? that you need to bring up the supercharged srt when im talking about raw v6 g's vs raw v8 dodge ? respond and please tell me how they would be embarassing me because someone has an srt , lets mod a v6 infiniti with the same stuff the srt is modded and tell me who wins and say the truth

everytime i say something i atleast use some type of example or point ninja , try to be intelligent y no sea tan anormal and respond with a logical response not your lil online celebrity draya michelle *** "da hemi" response

And illicit ur a clown. Theres more than going fast. And the G is barely fast. Like congrats on owning a 6vyr old car...theyre great cars... im not marrying my challenger. Its not to death till we part... 24 months. If I want another G ill buy one.. dudes be killin me with the car I owns the best there is stuff. Its sad.... since this threads inception ive had 4 dif whips now and dudes have tried to clown on every one lol. I guess if u not goldstreet or coppin da hemi its irrelevant.

To me tho... the r/t is flat out waste of cash... its not fast. So what? In gunna drop 6 more grand so I can post on NT I has the hemi? Im good... ppl mirin my car before I ever finushed the paperwork.

FAll back n wry about u youngin... by the time u cop summin else ill be on my 5th whip n 5 years. When I cop the srt I fully expect... "shoulda got the boss 302. Shoulda got the m3. Etc etc"

not about infiniti , its about dodge sucking to me screw infiniti theres tons of other cars to choose

just not dodge for me but jewsee and ninja it aint that serious its car talk its all love yall sware im tripping when nobody can disrespect when it comes to something like cars , at the end theyre cars and this is car talk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom