\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMO- there is nothing wrong with reps. Haters gonna hate but whatever. Still a clean looking wheel, it's funny because everyone here acting like they know wheels like they know Jordans. I'm pretty sure no one here was able to tell that my wheels weren't legitimate Work Equip 03's, there is in no way from any picture that I posted you can tell they are reps. There is only 2 ways you can tell in person, but I'm pretty positive MOST people here don't know. 

Who cares if you can't tell in a picture?

This is the equivalent of a chick copping a LV purse off Canal St.

Idk why ya'll jumping down throats. 

Slapping a set of $4,000 wheels on a 03 civic with these roads in NY make no sense. 

Edit: Also risking sitting on bricks. 

Last edited:
Idk why ya'll jumping down throats. 

Slapping a set of $4,000 wheels on a 03 civic with these roads in NY make no sense. 

Edit: Also risking sitting on bricks. 

Actually, slapping real wheels makes the most sense for ****** roads

You want to ride on NY streets in rotas or xxr's? Be my guest

I'm sure I could

Budget players, plenty of lower end wheels to buy rather than fake high end to front stunt
I'm not trying to stunt, it's just reality. You so against replica wheels? Go buy some legit BBS RS wheels and slap them on that BRZ you got, it would look 
nthat.gif
 . Then post some pics here. 

Actually, slapping real wheels makes the most sense for ****** roads

You want to ride on NY streets in rotas or xxr's? Be my guest
Have I driven Rotas? Yes. Have I driven XXRs? Yes. 

Now in no way do they compare to AllStar. You're hating because it's the design from a higher end wheels company. A higher end wheel company that you probably didn't even know what model they were designed after. A higher end wheel company that you don't know where they're from, and a Higher end wheel company that you probably never knew existed. 

And if you did, kudos to you. You know your wheels. 

Dude apparently knows the market for automobiles & why people purchase them yet can't distinguish the difference regarding that of replicas. Ninja, is that you?

Some posters in here actually make sense while most are horrible back-trackers and/or have very little knowledge of cars aside from using Google...

:lol: Or maybe I've never bought a pair of replica wheels?

Ever thought of that?

So I have little knowledge of cars just cause I don't know whats good with replica wheels? :lol:

I hope you're not this big of a douche in real life
You don't have to purchase replicas to get an idea of what most are composed of. This goes for anything replica, variant, etc...

The key point I'm trying to make: Use common sense...

Your previous post was basically a regurgitation of what most people already know. You could have summed that up in 2-3 sentences instead of going on a useless tangent name-dropping cars. Even then, you brought up 2 examples. One being a modest billionaire while the other, a high-schooler dreaming for an Evo. How about Ralph Lauren and his stable of Classics & Exotics? What about that dude that upgraded from his '99 Civic to an E46 M3 because it's now affordable? What about the guy that dropped his Abflug Supra for a Murcielago because his funds were right? Do you understand why most consumers tout your list of 90s imports so much? They inevitably have that stigma of being within financial reach at one point-in-time. Essentially, an attainable 'unicorn'. However, priorities change. I certainly don't look at NSXs or Supras the same way as I did before. Beautiful cars, but I'm past that Super Street phase. Just looks like you're getting mad because I (or others) don't see particular vehicles as "special" as you do all while saying "let people like what they like". Financial status changes that scenario regardless if one's doing it for himself/herself or for others...

I can make long posts about things people already know too...

im not ganna get into the whole replica rim bs but just know

you are getting an inferior product BBS is known for their quality so when you buy a rep and you go over a pothole and crack a rim (my boy learned the hard way bought replicas the rear wheel cracked in half going over a pothole)

Its just like fake sneakers do you but theres no need to front people who know about cars/wheels will easily spot replicas just like we can spot fake jays

just makes no sense to me buying replicas of a brand known for its quality not looks

im not ganna get into the whole replica rim bs but just know

you are getting an inferior product BBS is known for their quality so when you buy a rep and you go over a pothole and crack a rim (my boy learned the hard way bought replicas the rear wheel cracked in half going over a pothole)

Its just like fake sneakers do you but theres no need to front people who know about cars/wheels will easily spot replicas just like we can spot fake jays
just makes no sense to me buying replicas of a brand known for its quality not looks

Man this is crazy to me.

Like companys make wheels that are that faulty? :smh:

comparing 8,7,6,5 thousand dollar "real" rims to buying the $1500-$2000 replica rims and comparing that to $160 jordans or $30 jordens at that swap meet are two completely different things and if you cant understand that then your parents must of bought you your car

Of course.
M3 and dime pieces here brah :pimp:
:smh:
Replica wheels are nowhere near being considered knock off Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom