\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

isn't there something you can spray on the backplate to make it reflective and invisible to lenses?

no :lol:

mythbusters pretty much proved none of that stuff works and even if it looks like it works, the lenses/cameras will still pick it up with ease.

As a Camaro owner I feel the need to clear up some misinformation that was previously posted in this thread. Camaro zl1 starts around 55k. The pic of the zl1 interior is most likely from a loaded convertible zl1 hence the 65k pricetag. Someone also posted 2 pics of 2014 Camaro ss cars with the 1le package. Those are not the same as zl1s. Ok back on topic

Temptation.

1988_Ford_Mustang_LX_5.0_Notchback_Coupe_Front_1.jpg

33654850032_large.jpg

How strict is NOVA front plate enforcement and is it just a fixit ticket?

Got away with it in Nj for a good 3 months no prob

(For ref im a white guy who listens to billy joel)

Say what you want about the front end, but I like it and thats all that matters. And based on the compliments I get often, others do too

Say what you want about the front end, but I like it and thats all that matters. And based on the compliments I get often, others do too

Theres a reason why they made the "beak" smaller.

That being said, the newer grille IS better but I never hated that oversized grille either.

They will know when they start smacking the Laser Gun (pause) and wonder why they are not getting a reading. lol

Yes but the main benefit of laser is that its an instant read. Most cops (especially since they camp out on moderately busy roads) won't really think twice if they dont get a read on your car. It isnt worth it to shoot again when they can simply catch someone else in that same position in the next couple seconds.

Idk if its like that everywhere, but just saying based on how cops act down here in Miami. Theres certain straight roads where motorcycle cops will basically park behind a tree and snipe your *** like its call of duty.

Pug: Make sure you install a kill switch. And have everything almost hidden.

Last thing you need when you get pulled over is a cop walking up and hearing beep beep beep and see lights flashing lol.

yo i got a ticket couple months ago and asked for an extension and today is my deadlne to make a decision either pay, request traffik school or ask for trial

swhat shud i do

Last edited:

Theres a reason why they made the "beak" smaller.

That being said, the newer grille IS better but I never hated that oversized grille either.

last gen TL will always be > *

still, the current revised front end is good. should've done that **** from the get go. whats good with that trunk space? and whats good with the 6 speed manual being over 43k? :x :smh: disrespectful to the clutch.

hope u got the AWD...

that TYPE S :pimp: hard car to find nowadays (with low miles and decent price at least)
Acura-TL-S-08.jpg

2008-acura-tl-type-s-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom