\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

how much is it to pay?

377 to pay it off

and 441 for traffic school

i ended up going with the Court Date Reservation for Arraignment Only - No Trials

i have another ticket to and not tryna pay, delayed it all the way till 2014

Last edited:
Say what you want about the front end, but I like it and thats all that matters. And based on the compliments I get often, others do too

Theres a reason why they made the "beak" smaller.

That being said, the newer grille IS better but I never hated that oversized grille either.

last gen TL will always be > *

still, the current revised front end is good. should've done that **** from the get go. whats good with that trunk space? and whats good with the 6 speed manual being over 43k? :x :smh: disrespectful to the clutch.

hope u got the AWD...

that TYPE S :pimp: hard car to find nowadays (with low miles and decent price at least)
Acura-TL-S-08.jpg

2008-acura-tl-type-s-01.jpg

Straight up da dominican's M3 around here....

Soooooo many of em its ridiculous.

Keep it funky, who drove a Hemi and smashed either your girl, your moms, your sister or all 3.

That's the only reasonable explanation for you to be so butthurt about Da Hemi. :lol:

lol why do you all take it like that tho i cant joke around like everyone else tho its not that serious

Welcome to the Maxima family J! Nice choice and awesome price. You got any plans for her?
Thanks for the comments brehs!

The one plan I have for now is getting some hid head and fog lights. Im looking at maxima.org (only active site I can find) to get ideas.

Thanks for the comments brehs!

The one plan I have for now is getting some hid head and fog lights. Im looking at maxima.org (only active site I can find) to get ideas.

There is my7thgen.org as well out there. They are a bit more organized with the how-to guides and their layout for finding stuff. There are also a couple FB groups out there for the 7thgen maxima too.

Not mine but I saw it a few days ago. LS2 Engine in an RX7? Found it interesting. Didn't see the owner but I wanted to see what was under the hood.

So i finally decided im going to trade in my car.

Might go do it this weekend.

06 Impala SS, I just hit the 50k mile mark. car is in perfect condition.

Looking to get something bigger.

I have 3 in mind.

Tahoe

Avalanche

or Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.

Rip to a member of team 5.3. But id get a cherokee or thw tahoe

Last edited:
bruh get that jeep wrangler unlimited and u can be riding around the valley with no top and no doors :smokin

The 4 door Wrangler is at the top of the list for me, The issue is trying to convince the wife about this one, she hates it. She wants the Tahoe or Avalance.

I like the previous gen Cherokee, this newest refresh doesn't do it for me.

Also the unlimited :smokin

Jeep really needs to stop ******g around and drop some diesel versions :smh:

they are... the Grand Cherokee and Cherokee are both getting an EcoDiesel engine...

find out what the dealer is giving you for the trade in and try putting it on Craigslist for a week to see if you can get more than that. definitely worth the potential extra cash

Back
Top Bottom