\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

my 5 series is acting up. I put the key in the ignition and it says, "remote control is not in the ignition. restarting engine may not be possible."

don't know what's wrong, but the car won't even try to start and I'm annoyed. I've only wrapped half the c63 so I still can't drive it (plus I'm not really feeling the color in direct sunlight so I'm trying to figure out if I want to finish wrapping it or just order different vinyl and start all over). hopefully I can figure out what's going on so I can have something to drive this weekend :/

my 5 series is acting up. I put the key in the ignition and it says, "remote control is not in the ignition. restarting engine may not be possible."

don't know what's wrong, but the car won't even try to start and I'm annoyed. I've only wrapped half the c63 so I still can't drive it (plus I'm not really feeling the color in direct sunlight so I'm trying to figure out if I want to finish wrapping it or just order different vinyl and start all over). hopefully I can figure out what's going on so I can have something to drive this weekend :/

what about the ducati?

btw

#firstworldproblems :tongue:

perfect post for it

Last edited:

you got a key key or a remote fob with the push start ?

if your 5 series has comfort access, the fob doesn't charge while in the slot next to the start button. only bimmers without it are rechargeable. hopefully u just need a battery...

Watchin the british this a.m had me itching to play some Tiger. Apparently I havent coppd since 11 so I went to go get the new one n parked beside this...

Coffee bean/mocha :x

random ?

anybody else obsessed with cleaning/checkin the front bumper for insect splatters?

i've got a key key. it's a '04 and i think it's the only year they used key keys on them. i knew i shoulda just got a daggone e92 :rolleyes

gonna take the battery out now and take it to get tested. hopefully that's the only issue.

on a side note....i'm thinking about wrapping it a matte metallic blue. don't know how i feel about it though since it's not necessarily a "cool car" so i don't want to look like a douche.

/\ looks sick but why dump more money in if its old n havin reliability issues. I guess if ots paid off its whatever but id trade it

bruh i love the e60s i think they are amazing. did u get the m5?

na I just got a non-m, because I wanted something for a DD. looks kinda meh now that I've had it for a month. I think that m5 wrapped in that blue looks pretty nice though.

my friend tried to jump my car even though I don't think that's what it needed. didn't work obviously, but hopefully I can figure out what's wrong tomorrow.

Man not even the OTD price, insurance can easily cost you $2500-5000 for 6 months.

Brake jobs arent cheap, etc etc. Its a lot to afford, not just buy.
I paid 70 for the car and insurance only costs me $87 a month for full coverage, and that's with all the minimums set the highest 300,000/100,000. I have a good driving record and in my 30's. I have heard insurance costing that much, but 2500-5000 for six months would be a teen who already been in two accidents. I know a lot of owners and most of them don't pay over 100 a month for insurance. When it comes down to it imo is maybe since it still is a nissan and not a Ferrari, the insurance is very reasonable.
Wow, $70k is an really good price.  What year is it and how many miles?  I hate to be THAT guy, so don't feel obligated to answer the questions.  I'm thinking in 2-3 years I should be able to get one, but we'll see how that goes...

I have a lot of things I want to do with it mainly aesthetically, but truth be told there is a "gtr tax" for many aftermarket parts. One could venture very far down $ wise with all the possibilities. Good carbon fiber is very costly, rims are not cheap, ect. I'm happy with what it is stock though. I'm going to start adding some stuff here and their but I'm waiting to see what the refresh is looking like for the 2015 model due out next year. They are going to make some changes. Power is also an option, but I'm not use to the power it has now so no need to upgrade.

Being stock the GTR is a beast but a few minor upgrades won't hurt. Maintenance can get pricy obviously but since you're using it for a DD some cosmetic upgrades to start off with wouldn't hurt. 70k is a great price also depending on the mileage.

Being stock the GTR is a beast but a few minor upgrades won't hurt. Maintenance can get pricy obviously but since you're using it for a DD some cosmetic upgrades to start off with wouldn't hurt. 70k is a great price also depending on the mileage.

yeah the only thing i really did was buy an extra set of tires for cheap and threw a cell phone remote start on. i bought some detailing equipment as well, flex orbital polisher, ect. i want to do a couple little things like add some spacers to the wheels and do a one inch drop with some swift springs. there is a carbon fiber trunk lid i like and switch out some of the side lights with different led's. i have some ideas for the interior as well. if i go for more power i probably would do somethinh like the alpha 6 package which is pretty much your basic bolt on's leaving the turbos untouched.

Last edited:
Watchin the british this a.m had me itching to play some Tiger. Apparently I havent coppd since 11 so I went to go get the new one n parked beside this...

Coffee bean/mocha :x

I love oddball natural/earth tone colored cars, looks so damn good on softtop convertibles. :smokin :smokin :smokin

i've got a key key. it's a '04 and i think it's the only year they used key keys on them. i knew i shoulda just got a daggone e92 :rolleyes

gonna take the battery out now and take it to get tested. hopefully that's the only issue.

on a side note....i'm thinking about wrapping it a matte metallic blue. don't know how i feel about it though since it's not necessarily a "cool car" so i don't want to look like a douche.

That blue looks good.... like really good. Especially with all the black accents :x :smokin

NT folks... what is gonna be your midlife crisis car? this is still one of my favorite cars...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom