\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

picked my dream car up last year in ohio. he upgraded to my other dream car, mclaren mp4-12c :x and he daily drives it :pimp: :x :smh:

:smokin

My brother has two of these right now.

A '83 and an '84 Scottsdale.

The '84 will be getting a built engine (with 10:1 compression, etc.), built ******, and modified rear end (don't know exactly what). I'll be helping him install the engine later this summer.

It's currently sitting low on some wide 20's.

Should be a pretty quick truck when all said is done.

everybody in the vw/audi scene knows about rotiforms

im bias, i love em.

you gotta get low though
smokin.gif
Yeah I am about to put a lil drop on this weekend. I love how they look and think they will good on a subie even though most people are stuck on Rotas and XXRs

Thanks guys, I really never was a big car guy, but as i got a little older my tastes changed i guess. it's my first nice car so I kinda went for the gusto for a lack of better words. I really like it.

Last edited:
:smh: my feelings r hurt...

Have you broken the GTR n yet? Man id go thru a set of tires a month n that thang :smokin

Kid n my area has a highlighter orange one with black rims.. I almost pulled my car over n walked home after he flew by me growling like a rott n 3rd gear.

picked my dream car up last year in ohio. he upgraded to my other dream car, mclaren mp4-12c
sick.gif
and he daily drives it
pimp.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Absolutely stunning!  Great choice man!  I am sure it took a lot of hard work and time to reach this stage, curious how you like it so far (handling, acceleration, electronics)?  I debated for a year between the GTR and Cayman/NSX/Supra combo.  Sometimes I regret not going for it and reaching for the ultimate in Japanese power.  Dream 3-car garage = GTR / NSX / Supra MKIV TT

Back
Top Bottom