\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got a maxima rental I think I'm in love but I'm a simple dude, smooth ride and Bluetooth audio got me feeling like the coolest guy on Earth :lol:

Either a Maxima or Ford Fusion will be my next car

meh, side is ugly and the back is just weird looking

cant figure out the exact term :x

the front is the only brightside to this car and will look even better with a nice hood.

Seems like they tried to go for that euro look. Looks like a wana be Aston Martin Vanquish from the side.

Last edited:
It's looks way better in silver.
I don't like mustangs but the 2015 is :smokin

It kinda looks like a Tiburon from the side to me, just those lines on the door remind me of one of these :x

are u serious bro? so many cars have a line on the side. u cant compare that.

anyways the new mustang is actually sick. im digging the front and the back. it should be better all around performnce car.

anyways the new mustang is actually sick. im digging the front and the back. it should be better all around performnce car.
Why are you guys arguing about Mustangs and Hyundai's?  They are both lame and unimpressive. 

Random:

I need a 1995 Caprice... black outside, Brown interior, wood gain kitted up, flowmaster everythang underneath black rims, no chrome...

Why are you guys arguing about Mustangs and Hyundai's?  They are both lame and unimpressive. 

Well, they are both cars that would fit the budgets of many NTers so why not? Arguing about cars you will own > arguing about cars you probably will never own.

Or are you implying that they should be arguing about cars they probably will never own like Ferraris, Lambos, etc.

Well, they are both cars that would fit the budgets of many NTers so why not? Arguing about cars you will own > arguing about cars you probably will never own.

Or are you implying that they should be arguing about cars they probably will never own like Ferraris, Lambos, etc.
Dont feed the troll.

A stupid *** statement like he made doesnt deserve replies.

BMW's, Mercedes, Audi's, Infiniti's, and Lexus'

Last edited:

BMW's, Mercedes, Audi's, Infiniti's, and Lexus'

Nothing is "impressive" about those brands until you get into the $60k+ price range, which again are cars that NTers may never own.

You can get a new $29,000 benz these days.

Nothing is "impressive" about those brands until you get into the $60k+ price range, which again are cars that NTers may never own.

lol yeah a CLA...but either way, even the entry level cars are more impressive than hyundai's and mustangs.  Not to mention...they are 30k stock.  To get them nice, they end up being $50,000 cars.

Considering getting a BMW 135i (or 128i.) Incredibly fun car to drive. I think the 128i will be a future classic considering it is probably going to be one of the last straight inline 6 and that BMW is moving to the 4 banger turbo charge engine in all their entry level cars. 

Aesthetically, it isn't the prettiest girl at prom but it's styling is pure BMW. It looks like a modern day version of the iconic 2002. It's got some awkward design elements, like the sloping sideskirt that makes it look like a pregnant pot belly pig......but honestly, i feel like it gives this car character. 

What do you guys think? Any experience with this car?

I love those damn pocket rockets :lol:. if I had a smaller stature I would Def cop a 135i instead of a 335i. Dat 50-50 weight distribution :pimp:

lol yeah a CLA...but either way, even the entry level cars are more impressive than hyundai's and mustangs.  Not to mention...they are 30k stock.  To get them nice, they end up being $50,000 cars.

Agree to disagree on the bolded.

Well..since people bit...

What exactly makes them more impressive? The badge? Entry level still needs tons of options to make it luxurious, navi, all the gadgets, etc. Just cause it has 4 rings and leather doesnt make it luxury.

Different strokes, if you want a clean, easy ride, get the entry level. To say its not as impressive as Mustang 5.0? Thats TOO general of a statement. Performance wise its not even close. I'd take that 5.0 last page over any entry level Bimmer/Benz/Audi. Atleast at this point in my life. Maybe when im older, have kids, a family, id take an entry level whip, or hopefully my bread will be up by then and I can afford the big body sedans.

I'm taking a Hyundai Gen Coupe over a CLA any day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom