\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^ Just curious, did you take those pics downtown near the 24 hour fitness on Elgin and Louisiana? 

Looks very familiar  
nerd.gif

Throw some tints on the whip

Last edited:
^ Just curious, did you take those pics downtown near the 24 hour fitness on Elgin and Louisiana? 

Looks very familiar  :nerd:  

Throw some tints on the whip

University Of St. Thomas

Tint will be on closer to the spring. Looking to put on Huper Optik and that aint cheap.

Last edited:
Eh, not a fan of the rims.

You sure do need a drop though.

I get compliments on the wheels all the time. I wanted to skate a fine line between hood and tuner. Kinda be in my own lane.

I'll do a drop once the coils I want are made.

Last edited:

happy.gif

nerd.gif

I been thinking about getting a e46 M3 for a few months. What do you like and dislike about it? 
I love it. It's a great car. For what I want in a car its the best car in the price range by far. No dislikes really. Just want a new car lol. I really would love to keep this and cop a e90.
Everything from replacement parts to basic maintenance costs an arm and a leg. Just do a quick google search on Inspection 2 costs. Tires are expensive. Brakes are expensive. Just avoid the car if you can.
e46 is a not a hard car to work on. Tires and brakes CAN be expensive... depending on what you choose. 

Not trying to bash/hate, just an opinion but a drop on the stocks would look better. I dont think there can be a fine line between hood and tuner. They just dont look like they fit on the car. Fit as in fitment and also fit as in aesthetics, but hey if you like it, thats all that matters.

University Of St. Thomas

Tint will be on closer to the spring. Looking to put on Huper Optik and that aint cheap.
I was pretty close...Like 3 minutes away
brahs i think ima cop a e30 this year when the funds get right.

what u guys think
I'm a big fan of the e30, don't see why not. Just do your research before you buy and make sure you can afford any maintenance or repairs that might come up

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?1438221-My-Analysis-Cost-of-E30-Ownership

The e30 is actually a pretty cheap car to own and last forever as long as they are properly maintained. I've never driven one but they are very agile from what I hear

Last edited:
Not trying to bash/hate, just an opinion but a drop on the stocks would look better. I dont think there can be a fine line between hood and tuner. They just dont look like they fit on the car. Fit as in fitment and also fit as in aesthetics, but hey if you like it, thats all that matters.

Dont want to drop on the stock cause aftermarket springs tend to sag plus they put a strain on the oem struts by limiting their play. I like the coils cause I can adjust them.

Fit or fitment they are on the car just fine as the picture depicts.

Trust I am not finished just got car last month. Being a 13' and new model not many aftermarket parts are available. So I am playing a waiting game.

Last edited:
Rims look too small? Whats the specs on em? Maybe a more aggressive offset woudve set them off more.

20x8.5 in the front
20x10 in the rear

Any bigger and I would have diffidently been in hood territory.

Here's one with 22's. It looks nice but in Houston our roads are missed up. Dude was in the shop when I got my wheels cause he blew out a 3rd tire. He already needs new struts. Struts sound like an old Caprice, with all the squeaking. Not mention someone tried to steal them. SMH

I can't do want I do for a living and have people take me seriously with that.

Trust there is a method to my madness.

Cool to see a couple more 9th gen Accord owners here. Here's an old picture of mine back in August. It's going lower after the new year once I find time to get this camber kit installed. Only changes from this photo is glossy black vinyl around the window trim and rear tints.

Last edited:
Cool to see a couple more 9th gen Accord owners here. Here's an old picture of mine back in August. It's going lower after the new year once I find time to get this camber kit installed. Only changes from this photo is glossy black vinyl around the window trim and rear tints.

Thats the perfect height for me. What are you dropped on now? I trying to stay away from messing with the camber. I think .5 is all I need. You plan to roll the fender?

Last edited:
^ Nice pics man, looking good. I just love the look of the 9th gen. I guess I'll keep it going, with a couple recent pics I took after a wash.

accord on vossens >

formula for perfect accord

vossens + no wheel gap + tints

Last edited:
^ I'm on K Sport coils right now. I'm getting a camber kit to correct my rear camber, not add more to it. My rear fenders are rolled right now, gonna see what my shop says but if I lower it more I might have to roll my fronts as well.

Vossens are the most over hyped and over priced cast wheels on the market (There has already been a discussion on Vossens so I'l leave it at that). Props to their marketing team though..

Last edited:
^ Nice pics man, looking good. I just love the look of the 9th gen. I guess I'll keep it going, with a couple recent pics I took after a wash.

Question what color is the upper part of your interior? Black or Grey, I'm changing the 2-tone interior of my car.

^ I'm on K Sport coils right now. I'm getting a camber kit to correct my rear camber, not add more to it. My rear fenders are rolled right now, gonna see what my shop says but if I lower it more I might have to roll my fronts as well.

Vossens are the most over hyped and over priced cast wheels on the market (There has already been a discussion on Vossens so I'l leave it at that). Props to their marketing team though..

im just sayin what looks good all that other stuff is another story :smokin

Last edited:

Question what color is the upper part of your interior? Black or Grey, I'm changing the 2-tone interior of my car.

You mean like the liner around the sunroof on the inside? Pretty sure it's light grey, I never really paid much attention to it. The dash and all is black.

You mean like the liner around the sunroof on the inside? Pretty sure it's light grey, I never really paid much attention to it. The dash and all is black.

Oh ok, thanks thats what i thought.

This one reason I didnt wanna go Vossen. They are overly used on Accords. That and I didn't wanna cause attention from the tuner kids. A shop convinced my mom to put them on her Lexus. Attention she did not want, is what she got.

Have you guys come across any door sills that are not illuminated? I don't want to bother with extra wires to power illuminated door sills and only can find the non-illuminated for the sedan.

Back
Top Bottom