\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2015 sti
nerd.gif

it's been like 2 months since i sold my s2k. hope i don't stall in the lot
congrats dude 

My coworker wants a Corolla Sport smh

I saw this on the freeway a few days ago. Had me in tears :lol:

I got to checkout a rocket bunny GTR last weekend. It is dope and mad loud. The kit is a bit too much for my taste but that wing is HUGE.

Last edited:
You should add a gt500 spoiler :pimp: that's what I'm planning on doing lol

Oh I am.. Along with some eibach sporline springs, shocks and struts and a panhard bar.. This Eibach Pro-Kit isn't low enough for me anymore... I wanna throw a set of 18inch deep dish bullit wheels on the rear as well.. Wider tires will look :pimp: from the rear wit that stance...

Last edited:
[quote name="CTidda" url="/266081/post-your-car-vol-been-a-minute/21360#post_20983437"]
Oh I am.. Along with some eibach sporline springs, shocks and struts and a panhard bar.. This Eibach Pro-Kit isn't low enough for me anymore... I wanna throw a set of 18inch deep dish bullit wheels on the rear as well.. Wider tires will look :pimp: from the rear wit that stance...[/quote]

18 inch is for kids. Go big. And get that right fitment!

18 inch is for kids. Go big. And get that right fitment!

Im not into big rims on sports and muscle cars, that ish is for Donks and Suv's... I want a low-key car that I can have fun with in the corners.. You can't do that with a lowered car with big rims..

Oh I am.. Along with some eibach sporline springs, shocks and struts and a panhard bar.. This Eibach Pro-Kit isn't low enough for me anymore... I wanna throw a set of 18inch deep dish bullit wheels on the rear as well.. Wider tires will look :pimp: from the rear wit that stance...
Be sure to post pics! Love mustangs :pimp: american>>>

My man can afford an STi but the hell is with the struggle pic? You rockin a sidekick?

laugh.gif
 j/p, awesome pickup. Gray with black rims = 
pimp.gif

My man can afford an STi but the hell is with the struggle pic? You rockin a sidekick?

:lol:  j/p, awesome pickup. Gray with black rims = :pimp:
Was thinking the same thing, some of the pics people upload on here have me like :smh: . It's 2014 y'all! My old RAZR (you know, the ORIGINAL RAZR) from like 5-6 years ago took better pictures :lol:

Nice pickup though grandtheftbike :smokin

Edit: Just for the hell of it, I looked up when the RAZR originally came out. 2004! Damn, now I feel kinda old :lol:

Last edited:
Few weeks and should have either a 2013 or 2014 Sonata fully loaded.

Since it's a lease, will only get tints unfortunately.

did you see the new one brah? looks awesome

should get that one but the current sonata is cool IMO

dont know wy dude on the last page posted the wrong car :lol:

Back
Top Bottom