\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Brz isnt that  slow. 
laugh.gif

Its comparable to the Si no?

Is a heat shield necessary when running a SRI in the summer?

You guys think this may have anything to do with the fact that my MPG has been really crappy since the weathers been hotter? 
depends I'd say. What brand is it? Some have a tendency to heatsoak.

Last edited:
depends I'd say. What brand is it? Some have a tendency to heatsoak.
Injen, no heathshield.

Im assuming the heatsoak drains a bit of power thus the engine has to work harder (for how I drive) and thus using more gas.

Ive never had GREAT mileage with my Si since I have a heavy foot, but lately its been noticeably worse.

^

Very informative, repped.

Hmm..dont know what else it could be. Now im thinking of anything, I need an oil change but that shoudnt matter...im really stumped. Tires are inflated properly, although I have been hearing a weird squeaking sound at low speeds with my window down, seemingly from the rear driver side tire, havent had TPMS go off though.

Maybe its just me, but IMO its very noticeable how my MPG has been, driving behavior is the same.

Im stumped. 
laugh.gif
 Maybe im just driving more and not noticing it? ...nah 
mean.gif

Don't have a picture but, 03' Acura TL Type-S as my daily

and Two Tone s13 coupe as my project

Anyone loves DOHC VTEC?

its a classic technology. never messed with hondas, but i kno hondas are quieter now...when it kicks in tho :pimp:

for us wrx people its just lag....lag....lag....TURBO KICKS IN YO

...imagine if BRZ had vtec tho :nerd:

Last edited:
Love the sound of V-Tec in my Si, though I dont like to hit it much. They arent kidding when they say these engines need to rev high to make any kind of power. Its fun though. 
laugh.gif

Hit a nasty pot hole downtown on Saturday and blew a tire out/cracked a wheel. Rolling on OEM so it was an excuse to upgrade all 4. Man logic :lol:

its a classic technology. never messed with hondas, but i kno hondas are quieter now...when it kicks in tho :pimp:

I haven't been in my homies sti, but I heard if you get things done right with a tune via access port or even stage 2, the car is a beast from 3k rpms and up

I haven't been in my homies sti, but I heard if you get things done right with a tune via access port or even stage 2, the car is a beast from 3k rpms and up

word...i wouldn't do more than that honestly.

Back
Top Bottom