\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Any of you own a vehicle with a diesel engine?

I am considering the 3.0L diesel vs. the standard 3.6L V6 engine for the Jeep Grand Cherokee. The diesel gets great gas mileage but it's an additional $4500 plus the cost of diesel is typically higher than gas. I don't need the additional towing capacity that diesel provides either, so I am leaning towards sticking with the standard 3.6L V6. Thoughts?

Just finished my Epoxy Floor 
happy.gif

Where will this "muscle car" era rank in terms of history?

Its an arms race and the real winner will be the consumer :smokin

no way hellcat will be 45k. the 392 SRT starts at around 45k(not including discontinued core model). im guessing it will be somewhere from 55k-70k. 

Last edited:
Your move Ford!!!

Im guessing that 45k hellcat price is out the window?? :nerd:

NOT SURE IF SRS

they would sell out in minutes and i would be one of those in massive debt to purchase one at that price

would not care

its going for double that, maybe a lil less

no way hellcat will be 45k. the 392 SRT starts at around 45k(not including discontinued core model). im guessing it will be somewhere from 55k-70k. 

Im gonna say 60k if they're smart

Chrysler isnt smart tho..

the regular SRT's are over priced.

the regular SRT start at $50k+

no way they are selling this for 10k more at base. just not possible, i think everyone would be utterly shocked if they listed it at that price but its not happening.

man dodge is doing damage. the 392 is already beeeeast and getting a 8 speed upgrade. the hellcat will take it to a whole new level.

#mopar
pimp.gif

Last edited:
A bit of a late post. Been driving it for 2 weeks and love it so far. I came from leasing a e92 335xi and contrary to popular belief, the ///M couldn't be any more different than the regular e9x. Mine is a 2011.75 E93 Mineral white exterior with split Fox Red and black interior. 6 speed manual, bone stock with 220M 19" wheels. The mineral white is gorgeous in person and way nicer than AW (which I had in my 335). I do miss the 335 as a daily though with its awesome low end torque and the performance exhaust (and sometimes the automatic)t. However, the ///M is loads more fun to drive due to it being a 6 speed with one of the best V8 engines in the market and the awesome handling that couldn't be replicated in a 335 even with all the mods.

I owned a s2000 prior to the 335 and still miss it even with the M. I considered buying one instead of the M but after getting spoiled by the luxury I sort of opted for the next higher step. Already bought the painted reflectors and black kidney grills but I really want a good sounding exhaust next to take full advantage of the e93.

Are there any e9x M3 owners in here? Post up your rides!

Will post more pics as I do a photoshoot soon in the summer.

German cars :smokin

Nice M! Now get rid of those halogen bulbs and get some HID's!

Last edited:
Personally, e92 335ix > e92 M3...

I hate V8's with miniscule torque... The 335 has tons of low end torque, and I like Awd myself...

Back
Top Bottom