\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Personally, e92 335ix > e92 M3...

I hate V8's with miniscule torque... The 335 has tons of low end torque, and I like Awd myself...

Yea it's cool, different strokes for different folks. I can't lie, the 335i was extremely good at smoking fools at red lights. But other than that, the car was just so boring to drive especially with an automatic. Theres never a dull moment in the M. The steering is miles above a regular 3, the throttle is very sensitive (sometimes too sensitive in low gears), and you get a ton of looks (good and bad). Coming from a s2000, the S65 M3 was nothing I didn't expect; a very well handling car with low torque down low but extremely fun to drive at high rpm.

I know there's a lot of hate for the f8x M3/4 but I personally can't wait to drive one. It's sort of like a child of the n55 and s65 and with the lighter chassis it must be a blast to drive! Actually I want to hold back as long as possible because I might start thinking of trading in my M3 :smh:

The only person who would say a non-M is better than an //M is someone who's never driven one.

Big fan of the E9x M3 and even considered one for myself. Unfortunately the only time I've ever driven one was after a spirited drive in an F10 M5 so the M3 felt slow.

Personally, I just want a 6-speed Yas Marina Blue M3. Too bad lease rates in Canada for BMW's are absurd.

I know there's a lot of hate for the f8x M3/4 but I personally can't wait to drive one. It's sort of like a child of the n55 and s65 and with the lighter chassis it must be a blast to drive! Actually I want to hold back as long as possible because I might start thinking of trading in my M3 :smh:

Hate by whom? It's received nothing but praise by journalists (Harris, Clarkson, etc.) and even the F10 guys are singing its praises. I can't wait to drive one either.

:smokin

Last edited:
The only person who would say a non-M is better than an //M is someone who's never driven one.

Big fan of the E9x M3 and even considered one for myself. Unfortunately the only time I've ever driven one was after a spirited drive in an F10 M5 so the M3 felt slow.

Personally, I just want a 6-speed Yas Marina Blue M3. Too bad lease rates in Canada for BMW's are absurd.

Hate by whom? It's received nothing but praise by journalists (Harris, Clarkson, etc.) and even the F10 guys are singing its praises. I can't wait to drive one either.

:smokin

Lol hate from mostly the e9x owners on m3post. It happens every time a new M comes out. Everyone hates it at first then a few years later it's going to be the "last of ____ and the last true M" blah blah. While I think the e9x was definitely one of the special M3's to come out, the new M4 will blow it out of water (minus the sound :tongue:)

Team BMW I have the Black F30 ! 2 more years until I get a new toy....

Thinking of maybe

Or an 555 X Drive .

Guy down the block from me has a silver one great looking car. I also hate 99% of all silver cars

its become a very generic color, but its one of the few colors that shows off the lines well. having said that, you buy a silver car, that mandates the car to have a VERY well designed body.

I never liked that model Benz on the left. So ugly, reminds me of the Penguin from Batman or Squidward. Never liked it so much that I dont even know the model for it. 
laugh.gif

That SLS doe. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
gotta agree with the other dude, they're kinda ugly.  especially considering the other options in the price range

Personally, e92 335ix > e92 M3...

I hate V8's with miniscule torque... The 335 has tons of low end torque, and I like Awd myself...

You must have never driven the M. The M, while it lacks in torque, is so far superior to a 335i in all aspects. Driving, throttle response, suspension handling, etc, etc.

Silver cars go hard. Red is probably my least favorite. I had a red fc. Joint was mint but I hated the fact it was red.

Back
Top Bottom