\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

whatever u do dont get the RT unless it has the 392 engine. 392 or above(hellcat
devil.gif
) is the only way to go. i outgrew and got bored of my RT fast, but if you do get a RT 5.7 get the manual. automatic is zzzz.

Last edited:
I'm thinkin bought grabbing a Challenger...just debating cuz i never had a coupe as my daily driver :\

My friend got a R/T yesterday with the blacktop package. not bad

you will probably gouge your eyes out because of the interior tho :x

i feel you brah, something different :lol:

i rarely if ever even seen that color on a jeep and i seen millions of the new jeeps.

I never like the copper look on vehicle ... My friend has a baby blue overland and I don't like that color either but the new grand Cherokees are fire ....

Yeah that's the color and it has that nature brown interior .... Very nice car ... Dude going to give it up for a sierra denali ....

LoL ... I understand what you mean .. We all have SUV because the comfort and because we tow our toys.

Only have one friend that just bought a 2014 burban and he's single ... LoL ... Granted he has a few jet ski and a ranger 520 (bass boat) but a burban is over kill ... I think that side will last about 6 to 8 months before he gets rid off it we clown him so much.

He's just a good dude to hang around with that he bought it so we all could just ride with him in comfort .. That's why we love him ...

> Not wanting to DD a massive landbarge with a horribly unreliable late 60s/early 70s HEMI that gets 9mpg on a good day ?

do you even cars bruh ?

Y'all responses got me in here leaning toward pulling the trigger on the chally :lol: ...got my eye on all black with the red leather seats :pimp:

Y'all responses got me in here leaning toward pulling the trigger on the chally :lol: ...got my eye on all black with the red leather seats :pimp:

:x

DO IT

as long as its V8 of course

ive been to the dealer quite a few times, dont even think ive seen one with red seats :smh:

still mad they didnt have Hemi 300 with red leather when i got mine

Thinking about getting rid of my TL and getting an A5, what are your guys thoughts about the A5? I just love the way it looks but i'm not sure how it compares in terrns of reliability and mechanical issues compared to acuras
The 3.2L is probably one of Audi's most reliable engines. I would stick with that if you dont plan on modding the engine. Nice power out of the box and great reliability. The 2.0t has alot more mod potential but the headaches that come with a FI car. 

My girl wants to trade in her car for an Audi A5. I keep telling her no, but she is set on getting one.

Is she better off leasing it? She won't be putting a lot of miles on it, since her works is literally 2-3 miles away.

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom