\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

what wrap is that :wow: looks dope af

Thanks guys.

Not sure about changing any paperwork. I've gotten pulled over before, but the cops never said anything about it. They also haven't said anything about tint and no front license plate so I'm not sure if they just don't notice or just don't care. I feel like if I got the wrong cop though, they'd find a way to get me about not changing the color on the registration or something though.

Last pic I swear. I was just happy with the way this one came out.

vyo70h.jpg

Did u have to modify any papers did to the wrap?

I kinda wanna wrap my IS now.

usually you are supposed to since it can cause issues with cops

unless you get a cop whos an *******, you shouldnt have an issue if you havet changed it

Thanks guys.

Not sure about changing any paperwork. I've gotten pulled over before, but the cops never said anything about it. They also haven't said anything about tint and no front license plate so I'm not sure if they just don't notice or just don't care. I feel like if I got the wrong cop though, they'd find a way to get me about not changing the color on the registration or something though.

Last pic I swear. I was just happy with the way this one came out.

Did you follow any particular tutorials when you first learned to wrap? Cost of tools?

Did you follow any particular tutorials when you first learned to wrap? Cost of tools?

i watched a couple youtube videos to get the gist of it. it took me like a full 3 months to do my first car, but i was being extra tedious and taking it extra slow...along with not doing anything to the car for weeks at a time. at first i refused to use a heat gun for whatever reason, but then i eventually figured out that it makes everything so much easier when you use one.

So I posted in here a few months ago asking for some advice/opinions on purchasing my first car. My dad's friend, who is a licensed BMW mechanic, mentioned that he can get me a '02-'04 325 for about $3,500. Aren't Bimmers known to have tons of problems? Can some of the NT car experts help a brother out? Are these cars reliable and is this a fair price?

It's not even that they have a ton of problems, it's that any repairs they need are going to be expensive. Don't buy a used German luxury car unless you're ready to shell out on repairs and maintenance.

One of my friends has a CLK that's literally falling apart, body panels cracking and ****, riding on a donut because they can't afford the maintenance :lol:

+1 I know a guy who bought a used high mileage b6 a4. Within a few months of owning it the car needs about 1-3k of work depending on labor, the car has been parked as of last week because the turbo failed. He can't afford to repair it and he still owes about 3k on it

It's not even that they have a ton of problems, it's that any repairs they need are going to be expensive. Don't buy a used German luxury car unless you're ready to shell out on repairs and maintenance.

One of my friends has a CLK that's literally falling apart, body panels cracking and ****, riding on a donut because they can't afford the maintenance :lol:

Whatever you do do not get an auto e46. The reverse gear has a high rate of failing.

E46's can be reliable or they can be a headache. If the car was treated and maintained well and the price is right I say go for it. Before anything join a forum like e46fanatics and research the model

So I posted in here a few months ago asking for some advice/opinions on purchasing my first car. My dad's friend, who is a licensed BMW mechanic, mentioned that he can get me a '02-'04 325 for about $3,500. Aren't Bimmers known to have tons of problems? Can some of the NT car experts help a brother out? Are these cars reliable and is this a fair price?

that is his own fault ppl should know what they are getting into

old german you better have at least 2k in a fund for repairs at any given time, or get your DIY own an source your own parts or get on the forums for help

smh

know a lady who got a used range rover from one of those ghetto nyc lots an was upset she had to pay 2k in repairs within the first month

Last edited:
Whatever you do do not get an auto e46. The reverse gear has a high rate of failing.

E46's can be reliable or they can be a headache. If the car was treated and maintained well and the price is right I say go for it. Before anything join a forum like e46fanatics and research the model

My cousin :smh:

Saw the camaro up close today even sat in it too
Not bad at all

Awesome car. Despite being 1,000 lb's heavier than the FRS, the '12 SS that I had for a day handled extremely well around corners, very confident & grippy, the mustang must be about the same if not better being 1-200 lb's lighter.

All excellent platforms for tuning, sometimes it's difficult buying the car that is ideal for your life style :lol:

that is his own fault ppl should know what they are getting into

old german you better have at least 2k in a fund for repairs at any given time, or get your DIY own an source your own parts or get on the forums for help

smh

know a lady who got a used range rover from one of those ghetto nyc lots an was upset she had to pay 2k in repairs within the first month
:lol: a break job (just pads) costs that much at the LR stealer

I'm against buying a used luxury car if you can't afford the maintenance and/or not paying 100% cash

I'd rather just pay cash for a reliable A-to-B hoopty/something you could actually afford and stack the money you'd be spending on maintenance on a used luxury car

Some people are so dumb with their money it amazes me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom