\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Are they redoing the 2015 camaros entirely ? I wanna cop this 14 but it would be useless if they are dropping a new model in 15

wasnt 14 the refresh? why would they refresh a year then do a complete redesign a year later.

i remember hearing it but didnt think it was happening til 16/17.

i know 2017 i think.. it the year the challenger is getting a complete redesign. kinda disappointing since i think the challenger is the one car that should bascially stay the same.

Patience and hard work brotha.  You will get there.  Here is my history of cars from when I was your age until now

(1) Oldsmobile Delta 88 mid 1970s model convertible banana yellow with white convertible top (high school car, broke down weekly):

(2) Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Coupe 1994 (drove it into the ground from college through med school)

(3) Infiniti G35 Coupe 2004 (most reliable car I have ever owned, got me through 80 hour work weeks during residency)

(4) Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby 2012 (sold it last year, brute power, straight line monster)

(5) Porsche Cayman R 2012 (sold it 2 months ago, most balanced and fun car I have ever driven)

(6) Acura NSX-T 1997 (27.5K miles and counting, will keep this one forever)

Next car will be either the next generation GT-R R36 or MKIV TT 6-speed Supra 97/98 in black if I can ever find one that hasn't been modified to hell
Wow. This motivates me even more to give med school my all in september...inspirational progression and granted all your hard work did indeed pay off
pimp.gif

Yeah, im on the same boat!

Was originally going to purchase an Escalade EXT, because I love that truck!

But now I want a G37.

Here's mine. 2012 Sport. Still need to get the front window tinted and might drop it, but these San Francisco hills.

To everyone worried about rwd in the winter, if you get quality snow tires you will be fine. Yes awd with snows are better but I'd trust rwd with snows over awd with all seasons anyday

To everyone worried about rwd in the winter, if you get quality snow tires you will be fine. Yes awd with snows are better but I'd trust rwd with snows over awd with all seasons anyday

i drove the last 3 years with hemi rwd and all season tires. while it sucked i did fine :lol:

now i bet snow tires would be so much better but both my cars have been leases so its kind of pointless

2015 camaro looks the same as 2014. The 2016 will be the next generation/different looking. Rumor is it will debut at detroit auto show in January and will be onthe streets fall of 2015

To the 17 year old asking what jobs people have, a lot of guys that have the nice cars on here have gone to college. We live in a world of instant gratification unfortunately. It's worth it to wait and get a good education/job then the nice car.

Last edited:
Drop it bruh. Just dropped mine with eibachs yesterday. Still waiting for them to settle so I can get an alignment.

Before and after.

Hard to see the drop from the pic but the wheel gap looks much better now.

Patience and hard work brotha.  You will get there.  Here is my history of cars from when I was your age until now

(1) Oldsmobile Delta 88 mid 1970s model convertible banana yellow with white convertible top (high school car, broke down weekly):

(2) Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Coupe 1994 (drove it into the ground from college through med school)

(3) Infiniti G35 Coupe 2004 (most reliable car I have ever owned, got me through 80 hour work weeks during residency)

(4) Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby 2012 (sold it last year, brute power, straight line monster)

(5) Porsche Cayman R 2012 (sold it 2 months ago, most balanced and fun car I have ever driven)

(6) Acura NSX-T 1997 (27.5K miles and counting, will keep this one forever)

Next car will be either the next generation GT-R R36 or MKIV TT 6-speed Supra 97/98 in black if I can ever find one that hasn't been modified to hell

Wow. This motivates me even more to give med school my all in september...inspirational progression and granted all your hard work did indeed pay off :pimp:   

this. although im not im med school. and id take that NSX over that cayman anyday. NSX is too classic to me.

R36 tho :pimp: i like where your mind is at

Anyone else here prefer sedans over coupes?

2 door sports cars are great but can't shake my thing for performance sedans

i definitely prefer a sedan over a coupe as a daily. i always put stuff in the back seat and i like the space. thought about getting an a5 or an e92 coupe, but in terms of my lifestyle, the coupe life will be more of a hassle. im getting the '15 wrx or sti instead :smokin

The residents of the United Arab Emirates would disagree.
Plenty of Russian families would disagree.
Plenty of Chinese and Hong Kong families would disagree.

Buffet is one man, a rare man at that. There are thousands upon thousands of wealthy people who are hella flashy with the whips, and there's nothing wrong with that. It just depends on their personal preference.
Yeah I don't know where you are from but it certainly applies in the US of A (for the most part, obviously there are exceptions...)

And I never said anything was wrong with 'flashy' whips. If so that would have made me a hypocrite in a past life...

It's plenty of people with some 0s in the bank that drive normal everyday cars.

And a car that's flashy in one city might not flashy in the next. For example, a Range Rover is a dime a dozen in Houston but you will have people turning their heads at you in one in Portland.

What's your definition of flashy?

While I've lived in many places, I'm from Baltimore.

Really the comment was more geared towards people who use that line about the wealthy being discreet, and use one man (Warren Buffet) as an example. When there are plenty of people who I know of who are wealthy in America (LA, ATL, FL and NY) who ride around in Rari's, Lambos, Astons and Bentleys. So I'm simply pointing out that using one man from the US of A, or one neighbourhood in Houston as an example of how the wealthy operate, is a bit of a stretch.

Yes, plenty of wealthy people chose to use normal cars, but plenty of them chose to own exotics and hyper cars. So to make this statement: " Poor is flashy, rich is loud,wealthy is quiet." "Doesn't Warren Buffet drive a old *** Buick? " is simply a bit of a stretch.

That's all I was pointing out.

Back to the regularly scheduled program...
Whole time aint even know you was from Baltimore :pimp:

do you guys prefer the 5th gen camaro refresh over that older one?

I personally prefer the older one, but the new one looks really sleek. 

Last edited:
I like American Cars and I'm a fan for Japanese cars too! But German Cars do it better! Lease or buy!
bought for 19k with a warranty.. i will agree if you cop german and not a diy'r then most def look for the warranty..

that nsx!!!!!! can't even afford that car in gran tourismo.. good luck in reality..

Just picked this up a  few weeks ago. 

Honda Accord Hybrid Touring.

Absolutely Love it.

Not my pics* will take my own soon and update. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom