\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dipped the wheels.

im glad u dipped the wheels i got the same wheels on my e92 and was thinking about dipping it now i can see what it looks like :lol:

Last edited:
how much to dip? i want to dip the wheels on my m3 because chrome covering is chipping off something serious.

It was about 10$ for two cans at Home Depot. I did an okay job. If you want a perfect job I suggest u take off the wheels but it's not necessary at all. I sprayed each wheel with about 3-3.5 coats.

American cars are trash

Big engine thrown inside some cardboard materials.. Never again :smh:

Last edited:
troll take your trolling the nba thread this is a car thread

Bored *** troll

Last edited:
American cars are trash

Big engine thrown inside some cardboard materials.. Never again :smh:

This isn't true in 2014. American cars havent gotten the right sizing down yet (I like the Challenger and Camaro but parking them in SF would be horrible) but the interiors/materials aren't much different from similarly priced foreign cars these days

Last edited:
1. Have fun with resting your arm on the window area, the lock button is in the way of a comfortable spot.

2. Please turn that eco engine mode off. It is terribly annoying.

3. Lag galore when you floor it, though it does get going when you get going.

Other than that, great car. 
smokin.gif

Time is upon me to buy a new car. After months of work, its almost time. Been on Craigslist heavy the past few days.

How much did you pick it up for?
Paid a little over 27 for it. Probably overpaid a little but it's fully optioned, low miles, and pretty much the EXACT car I wanted. I like Challengers too but I've always been a Camaro guy.. Couldn't find a SRT8 in my price range locally either.

do you guys prefer the 5th gen camaro refresh over that older one?

I personally prefer the older one, but the new one looks really sleek. 
I was disappointed by the refresh when I first saw it, but it's growing on me. '10-'13 will always look better IMO.

Dipped the wheels.

I dipped my e92 wheels in black before too, just like yours. Took it off after 3 days. Looked horrible.

However I did end up buying aluminum-stock colored plastidip because i have serious curb rash on the passenger side, so I dipped all my wheels in that. Looks okay for the time being.

Never came in here before, go to the bimmerpost forum for my fixes the past couple years. Glad to see some e92's in here tho. I want an F-32 but I just can't get rid of my car, I love it too much. :wow:

Btw, can anyone in here recommend a mechanical polisher/wax machines that was at a good price?

If so, let me know. Lookin at a couple on Amazon.

Last edited:
CHevy is trash but congrats on the SS :lol: looks good

C'mon man

:rolleyes

i care? not like im all for dodge :lol:

chevy is trash

say something
Never said chevy wasnt trash i only like the c7 and older late 60s and early 70s chevys
All i said the ss is the better buy than a r/t :rolleyes

why are you telling me its better than a R/T tho

SS competes with the SRT8...

Doesn't the ZL1 compete with the SRT8?

Time is upon me to buy a new car. After months of work, its almost time. Been on Craigslist heavy the past few days.

What you lookin for? :nerd:
Not much is open when I can only max my price range to two grand, wanted a Maxima from 2001-2003, but those are running about 3k in my area. Probably a Civic from early 2000s if I'm lucky, Integras are definitely an option. Saw one for 1400 at 117k, 1999, with one dent to the passenger door. Honestly just need something to get me from point A to B, and yamb cribs.

CHevy is trash but congrats on the SS :lol: looks good

C'mon man

:rolleyes

i care? not like im all for dodge :lol:

chevy is trash

say something
Never said chevy wasnt trash i only like the c7 and older late 60s and early 70s chevys
All i said the ss is the better buy than a r/t :rolleyes

why are you telling me its better than a R/T tho

SS competes with the SRT8...

Doesn't the ZL1 compete with the SRT8?

No

testing its always been SS, SRT, and 5.0. those are all 400+ hp vehicles

now it should be ZL1, Hellcat, and Gt500

Back
Top Bottom