\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

aston martin summit should be fun

Whatcanisay please post pics, i know you will anyways

What's your budget? Are you looking for something sporty? Comfortable? What's your climate like?
Not too expensive being that it was a sudden thing due to a flat tire on Wed. I'm in FL so I dont gotta worry about snow or nothing like that. Looking for something that rides good and is comfortable being that I drive a Civic Hybrid 07. Found some of these tires and heard they were good

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...+or+V-Speed+Rated)&partnum=965HR5ASC&i1_Qty=4

freshly wash this morning and ready to go...headed to Reno today with my lady friend. Hopefully I get lucky and win big

Anybody know where I can get some good springs and shocks for the low

Van is riding a lil husky :lol: it's time to replace em

Was driving down a brick road last weekend I almost thought I had switches in the van it bounced so damn much :lol: :smh:

Before anyone asks, yeah they're reps. Center caps are not BBS but the STR or whatever company makes these. I love them so far. I wanna flush the rear another 5-10mm.

Good look y'all I forgot all about that site

Found shocks for 15 bucks each :smile: :pimp:

Last edited:
that's most likely a reflector just as m5 and 550i both have right there..
not an m5 badge on the fender as u say though..

So where does it say that
laugh.gif

M5 rims, rotors and side fender badging. Reflectors dont look like that. 
laugh.gif

Why you sounding like you dont want homie to have an M5? 

For anyone here that has owned a Mazda, how are they with reliability? I'm looking at a used one for my next car as they're cheap and relatively nice. 

Traded in my 03 Hyundai Accent with no working AC (I live in FL), awful tires and various engine problems for a 2014 Ford Fiesta. Got a ridiculous deal on the interest rate. Wanted black, but apparently the black one had some defect so they couldn't give it to me.

As much problems as that car had, it was my first car and I built a lot of memories with it. I'm gonna miss it. I literally felt a pang of heartbreak when I handed the key over.

Tryna get these windows tinted ASAP.

Not too expensive being that it was a sudden thing due to a flat tire on Wed. I'm in FL so I dont gotta worry about snow or nothing like that. Looking for something that rides good and is comfortable being that I drive a Civic Hybrid 07. Found some of these tires and heard they were good

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...+or+V-Speed+Rated)&partnum=965HR5ASC&i1_Qty=4

Im not really too informed on eco tires so I don't have much input.

You're on the right track looking on tire rack. Read reviews and test results on tires in that category

Last edited:
How is Audi reliability wise? Compared to MB and BMW

What year and model?

Just like any car an Audi can be reliable or a nightmare. My b7 has been pretty damn reliable.

It helps if you know to work on them or have a friend that does. The dealership will rape you on the easiest things.

Europaparts, ecstuning, genuineaudiparts, or simply googling the part # will save you $ on parts.

Join audizine.com and research the model you want

They are great and very well built cars, most are easy to mod and have a great aftermarket community

freshly wash this morning and ready to go...headed to Reno today with my lady friend. Hopefully I get lucky and win big

I really like this car ... Do you have more pics and exactly what type is this? How much does a car like this go for NT ?

Sorry for all the questions

What year and model?

2011 or newer A4.

I'd be coming from an '07 C350 Sport, and that thing hasn't given me ANY major problems over the 7 years I've had it.

I don't mind paying the cost to fix things, but when my car has to be in the shop for longer than a day or two over some electrical gremlin bull****, that would be a problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom