\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2011 or newer A4.

I'd be coming from an '07 C350 Sport, and that thing hasn't given me ANY major problems over the 7 years I've had it.

I don't mind paying the cost to fix things, but when my car has to be in the shop for longer than a day or two over some electrical gremlin bull****, that would be a problem.

The b8 a4s are pretty reliable. They changed some things on the 2.0t that were troublesome on my generations version

Imo it's def a step above the c350. If you like to mod your cars the 2.0 is great. A simple ecu flash and hfc or test pipe will transform the car

Last edited:
I really like this car ... Do you have more pics and exactly what type is this? How much does a car like this go for NT ?

Sorry for all the questions
It depends a lot on originality and condition. Is the motor matching numbers how many owners how many times painted and in this case is it a real 442? Everything is based on how it is.This one looks clean even if it's a clone :pimp:

Just got my wheels dipped.

Last edited:
^ that looks clean.  plasti dip is amazing stuff.  i used it on the chrome parts of my bumper, and emblems too. 

Sup fellas, looking into buying my first car right now. Budget is around 10k, maybe a little more. Just looking for something to get me through a few years then I'll upgrade to something else

I'm looking at a 2011 honda accord w/ ~40k miles for 12k

Good enough? What are some suggestions for a first car in the price range? thanks

Congrats! :smokin Can't wait to treat myself.

The problem is that I always talk myself out of it :lol:

I do that all the time, was looking at an a5 then said naw on the payments. :lol: and we're still letting the kid in college for engineering to make money pretend like he bought an Aston? I understand not wanting to come off as a "hater", but cmon.

Last edited:
Just got my wheels dipped.

:pimp:

did you use a little gloss?

dont like the flat black plasti dip anymore, after a few months it looks really gross and cheap and fake. after it gets dirty and stuff the the sun it doesnt look good on some cars like your rims.

i did a bad job on my 300 but used gloss and people didnt even think they were dipped. actually every single person that asked me about em thought they were stock.

He been said Aston is his dad's...

Sup fellas, looking into buying my first car right now. Budget is around 10k, maybe a little more. Just looking for something to get me through a few years then I'll upgrade to something else

I'm looking at a 2011 honda accord w/ ~40k miles for 12k

Good enough? What are some suggestions for a first car in the price range? thanks

Get that accord inspected but I'd go with that
Mileage n conditions will get u your money back when your ready to move up

anyone have the 2014 cadillac CTS....lookin to lease one on that GM discount soon.....any thoughts on it????

so what if the dude drives his dad's AM? so what if he claims its his? guarantee y'all would do the same thing. at the end of the day, everybody tries to show up each other, so don't act like y'all are above that ****.

Last edited:
so what if the dude drives his dad's AM? so what if he claims its his? guarantee y'all would do the same thing. at the end of the day, everybody tries to show up each other, so don't act like y'all are above that ****.

No I wouldn't claim my dads Aston Martin if I was him. I'm better than that. Also, I do think its his but also think he gets some help from mom and pops, which is fine.

Also, he seems like cool people so I don't really care.

Back
Top Bottom