\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

that bang bang woodgrain looks terrible.

co-sign
sick.gif
sick.gif
Seriously.
Thats that bang-bang foo-foo non-sense. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dluv

Originally Posted by RFX45

Cross post but with all the BMW posted, why not?
skt54.jpg
How do you fit in this RFX? You seem like your somewhat tall like me, one reason y i couldn't do 3 series or A5, not enough leg room for me, 

I fit perfectly fine in it and have plenty of room to be quite honest. I think we had this discussion before, aren't you 6feet or taller? I'm only 5'10", 140-145lbs so the Z is pretty roomy for me. 

Originally Posted by dluv

Originally Posted by RFX45

Cross post but with all the BMW posted, why not?
skt54.jpg
How do you fit in this RFX? You seem like your somewhat tall like me, one reason y i couldn't do 3 series or A5, not enough leg room for me, 

I fit perfectly fine in it and have plenty of room to be quite honest. I think we had this discussion before, aren't you 6feet or taller? I'm only 5'10", 140-145lbs so the Z is pretty roomy for me. 

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

why not?
it's been a long time...

I get my BMW back tomorrow, but this is what my garage is lookin like tonight
The 7 or 5? Although I think you mentioned that you sold the 5...
Anyways, nice phantom. I like the grey. Also, check your PM. 

why not?
it's been a long time...

I get my BMW back tomorrow, but this is what my garage is lookin like tonight
The 7 or 5? Although I think you mentioned that you sold the 5...
Anyways, nice phantom. I like the grey. Also, check your PM. 

damn rareair45 killed the game.
those asanti rims came on the car via a lien. they're actually worth over $10,000 but I have the stocks going on it soon.
and yeh, the 750Li was around since 09, then in 2010 I got the 760Li but that's gone too. panamera coming soon. the m5 has been gone a long long time ago

those asanti rims came on the car via a lien. they're actually worth over $10,000 but I have the stocks going on it soon.
and yeh, the 750Li was around since 09, then in 2010 I got the 760Li but that's gone too. panamera coming soon. the m5 has been gone a long long time ago

I thought you said the RR was a friends? 
grin.gif

grin.gif

Quick question for those with BMW. I am looking at buying a used bmw 6 series that has about 75k to 90k miles on it. Is it worth buying it ? Do bmw have high maintance cost? Would anyone recommed it or any other used bmw ?

Quick question for those with BMW. I am looking at buying a used bmw 6 series that has about 75k to 90k miles on it. Is it worth buying it ? Do bmw have high maintance cost? Would anyone recommed it or any other used bmw ?

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

grin.gif
I was being nice, but it is a friends, but more importantly a client.
hence the "lien" and I have the title in hand now. it's been months G. what friend is letting someone hold a car worth $350k that long? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

grin.gif
I was being nice, but it is a friends, but more importantly a client.
hence the "lien" and I have the title in hand now. it's been months G. what friend is letting someone hold a car worth $350k that long? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom