\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

my car still has snow on it. rwd life :smh:

is it bad to just leave the snow on the car? i'm too damn lazy to clean it up especially since i can't even drive it

Naw i will never co sign a c class. Even if u had it before you could drive. Its a camry with benz emblems. Like the kinda car you want until you turn 16 and understand cars. Its not even worth pointing out all the cars that are better for the money. I understand i sound like a salty so n so but it is what it is. I once drove a periwinkle scion tho so i understand coppin a car you dont really want due to time/money constraints but never the c class. shoulda at least copped the cla if u were budget ballin for the thoties.

Edit: drive it back to the lot and shut your door firmly. Then open and close the e class door. thats really the best i can explain it. But i shouldnt have rained on your parade tho. Flourish youngin jus trade it sooner than later (under warranty) and youll b aight

Last edited:
Naw i will never co sign a c class. Even if u had it before you could drive. Its a camry with benz emblems. Like the kinda car you want until you turn 16 and understand cars. Its not even worth pointing out all the cars that are better for the money. I understand i sound like a salty so n so but it is what it is. I once drove a periwinkle scion tho so i understand coppin a car you dont really want due to time/money constraints but never the c class. shoulda at least copped the cla if u were budget ballin for the thoties.

Edit: drive it back to the lot and shut your door firmly. Then open and close the e class door. thats really the best i can explain it. But i shouldnt have rained on your parade tho. Flourish youngin jus trade it sooner than later (under warranty) and youll b aight

You bought a v6 Challenger though

was waiting for someone to say that :rofl:

push da throttle wit da v6 then wit da hemi and tell me there aint no difference

how is dude badge flossing??

just because he doesnt buy an s class or e class he is badge flossing??

yall just some haters who gon marry haters and have hater kids

*puts on kanye shades*

:LOL
any kind of challenger is what i wanted when i was 16 too but then i learned about cars and realized da hemi > v6. Best way i can explain it to you is turn them both on and step on the gas
its ok lessoned learned now you can go trade it in or try and sell it to someone else who doesnt know about DA HEMI

Last edited:
Isn't a V6 Challenger the Camry of Challengers?
mean.gif

Calling someone else out when you're car aint special either.
NT never fails 
laugh.gif

Son said he can't co sign with a C class like he's somebody 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Keep talkin big while you rollin with cloth seats 

Lame *** ***** 

how is dude badge flossing??

just because he doesnt buy an s class or e class he is badge flossing??

yall just some haters who gon marry haters and have hater kids

*puts on kanye shades*

I'm the farthest from a hater. From a financial viewpoint the dodge wins. Point blank period, I don't care what bruh drives I'm just saying I agree with me boy jewseejay.

I'm not debating that or debating anyone for that matter. I'd just cop anything else before a c class in the same price range.

Back
Top Bottom