\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

AP1? Interior looks mint as ****.
yea it was an 00'.  i swapped out the red leather seats for black ones which i think made a huge difference for the better

i bought it at the end of 09 with 30k miles. Bone stock, only payed $12k for it. it was a gem and i got it for a steal.  The guy who owned it said he bought it brand new for his dad, who passed away in 07, and it was time to get rid of it. 

ended up selling it for like 19k with 49k miles on it a couple years later

Last edited:
AP1? Interior looks mint as ****.
yea it was an 00'.  i swapped out the red leather seats for black ones which i think made a huge difference for the better

i bought it at the end of 09 with 30k miles. Bone stock, only payed $12k for it. it was a gem and i got it for a steal.  The guy who owned it said he bought it brand new for his dad, who passed away in 07, and it was time to get rid of it. 

ended up selling it for like 19k with 49k miles on it a couple years later

Wow that was a steal.

Took the subie Corolla out yesterday for a quick drive through the mountains and Mulholland Highway in L.A. (not to be confused with Mulholland drive). Stopped for a minute to take a quick pic.

Were you in a Target parking lot near Disneyland this past Sunday? I spotted a 2015 WRX limited with a Dec 2015 plate

That interior is crap, sorry to ruin your day.

Bunch of cheap looking silver plastic everywhere and the steering wheel looks like it came out of a Dodge Durango

made me LOL.

For some reason you made me remember the simpsons episode when Homer cops a Cañonero. LMAO

Anyone see the new Top Gear last night?  this part where they were driving the Peugeot's like morons had me rollin.  that clutch burning 
roll.gif

When Jeremy is rolling the window up on his 
roll.gif

Last edited:
i came across 2 brand new Corolla STI's today driving with each other when i went to lunch. Both blue

Last edited:
Anyone see the new Top Gear last night?  this part where they were driving the Peugeot's like morons had me rollin.  that clutch burning :rofl:

When Jeremy is rolling the window up on his :rofl:
****, I've been wondering where I could find full episodes of the new season. You had me all excited they were on YouTube, but I can't get down with that tiny *** screen ******** though :smh:

Oh, and for anyone checking into the thread that hasn't been here for the last 10-15 pages, here's a cliff notes for you.

We've been debating M4 colors, comparing the WRX STi to a Corolla, and what new plastic interior is best :lol:

Last edited:
Oh, and for anyone checking into the thread that hasn't been here for the last 10-15 pages, here's a cliff notes for you.

We've been debating M4 colors, comparing the WRX STi to a Corolla, and what new plastic interior is best :lol:

So.... Same **** as always..

I think dude shoulda got the blue m4

Bmw makes dope blues

The blue on the e39 m5 and e46 m3 are so damn beautiful

Im sure the blue on da m4 will become classic

M4 Color Discussion saved this thread tbh.

on da real tho. Thanks for the input. You guys keep making me want to change my mind hahahahha dambs!

Back
Top Bottom