\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I love it . Gotta know how to handle that power through the turns

I'm out here in a c1 vette floating :lol:

I love it . Gotta know how to handle that power through the turns

I'm out here in a c1 vette floating :lol:
Bruhhhhh tell me about it! I had messed around and won a veyron on my second prize spin and immediately went to a race on Nurburgring. Totaled it not even halfway through the first lap

all i know is nurburgring :pimp:

who wants to see see the hands on gran turismo

#meetmeinnurburg

:lol: dont ban me papi

Last edited:
Most of those fords were never sold in the us

I know that but the way he emphasized Small Ford made me think it was category of particular cars. I googled and a car club based in AU comes up which is something most of us in the US wouldn't be familiar with.

Gotcha

I hate that the U.S. did t get some of Chevys cars

The opala (sold in Brazil ) for example

And we over here getting these boxy *** cars in the 70s :lol:

I used to until I sold my Xbox

:smh:

Forza is the only reason I want A XB1...

Forza was the only reason I bought an XB360 and then the XB1. Still got my collectors edition forza 4 that I need to get rid of.

Front plates....Smh if you don't have them do you just get a fix it ticket?

Yeah always been like that here, I got metal pressed plates now with the raised letters it's nice.
If you keep getting tickets you will have to go to court. Over here you can't even space the letters the way you want otherwise you get a ticket and your private plate can be taken off you if you get a lot of tickets.
Wanted to space mine but not worth the hassle from police.

Sheesh they got some strict rules out there.

Saw a 2009-ish 535i this weekend in a parking lot. Guy had an M badge on the left upper trunk lid (opposite of where the 535i badge was) as well as one on the front in the passenger-side kidney grille. 
mean.gif

Followed behind a red Ferrari just like this on Friday. Really small in person.

Back
Top Bottom