\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Can someone explain to me why people installing glass shift knobs that look like dildos is a thing now?!

Every stanced ride I see seems to have one of them. They can't be nice to shift with, and they look..... well like a glass dildo :lol:

Now? lol it's been going on for years. A jdm custom

2017 NSX spotted in the wild on canyon run...Mid engine balance for life 
nthat.gif

mean.gif
 Audi driver lucky he didn't run off the cliff

I know this isn't a for sale thread, but i'm not really sure where to post this. I sold my M3 and have a full set of OEM DS-II 17x7.5 from an E36 M3 im looking to sell (excellent condition) . The wheels come with tires. If interested, PM me and ill send you pics. I dont feel like flooding this thread with pics of wheels for sale.

wait for it !!!!! the mass on the new nsx designer 

Props for posting this jep.  Design of the front has grown on me.  The front rolling shots give it a beautifully low and balanced appearance, just like the original.

Here are some shots of my 94 after I removed the old factory valence (which I felt was sitting too high on the original 91-01 models) and installed the updated 02+ oem rear valence:

^

New 02 valence on left before removing the original 91-01 valence from rear bumper

Next up on the mod list is obtaining an ARC Titanium exhaust cutting the old 40+lb factory exhaust for this 13lb. beauty: 

And as far as the front plate goes, I will take my tickets. I refuse to put that hideous thing on my vehicle. Stupid *** law.

Everytime you get pulled over, cop is behind you. Lol

Props for posting this jep.  Design of the front has grown on me.  The front rolling shots give it a beautifully low and balanced appearance, just like the original.

Here are some shots of my 94 after I removed the old factory valence (which I felt was sitting too high on the original 91-01 models) and installed the updated 02+ oem rear valence:

^

New 02 valence on left before removing the original 91-01 valence from rear bumper

Next up on the mod list is obtaining an ARC Titanium exhaust cutting the old 40+lb factory exhaust for this 13lb. beauty: 
that pic in the parking garage.....omg its harder than the 2017

2017 NSX spotted in the wild on canyon run...Mid engine balance for life :nthat:

:smh:  Audi driver lucky he didn't run off the cliff

NSX is flyin! Sheesh that Audi driver is very lucky that he didn't fall off the cliff or hit oncoming traffic if there was someone there. Stupid of him to do that in the first place.

They shut down Dubai for my mans to rock? :lol: :smokin

That drag race was for real? He smoked em. :pimp:
Just rewatched it on my computer.
I would love to see that as a real race. #29buslengths
Like most of the gymkhana it's all staged and their is tons of footage that doesn't make it into the video. I but you they were doing so much more

the thing i hate is the rear ride height looks fine on the sport springs but the front is just too high :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom