\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Tryin to find one right now as my next daily/make money off of car. Not working out though. Everyone is high af on their prices. People asking 12k for an automatic coupe with 130k miles 
mean.gif

my buddy bought his 6 speed with 79k miles for like 12500.
They are abundant around here for $13k-16k for sub 100k.

Thats a good deal for one to own, probably not to flip though. 

I had my boss check the MMR (auction) today and they aren't going for much under that even there.

They are abundant around here for $13k-16k for sub 100k.

Thats a good deal for one to own, probably not to flip though. 

I had my boss check the MMR (auction) today and they aren't going for much under that even there.
Yea i've found some that would be a decent deal if it's something i wanted to keep but for something i want to drive for a couple months and make a couple grand on, nah. Especially the Automatics.

i might me getting an E46 M3 convertible (i know, convertibles are lame af) tomorrow. It's a good deal and has had all 3 of the major E46 issues addressed.  And also it's 6-speed.

Yea i've found some that would be a decent deal if it's something i wanted to keep but for something i want to drive for a couple months and make a couple grand on, nah. Especially the Automatics.

i might me getting an E46 M3 convertible (i know, convertibles are lame af) tomorrow. It's a good deal and has had all 3 of the major E46 issues addressed.  And also it's 6-speed.
Hardtop E46 isn't the worst vert out there though....

Rare Deep Jewel Green MKIV (only made in 96 & 97 models):
Rare or not i hate that damn dark green color on every car it's ever been on

That meet tho 
pimp.gif

One day an old man is going to want us to sell his prestine TT Supra and you're getting the first call i promise you that.
Thanks bro!  I know the gems are still out there collecting dust in some climate controlled garage.  Hit me up if you ever get one at the dealership.  

The green is definitely 90s all the way.  In pictures I've never been a fan of the green.  But man, something about the sun hitting this shade of car in the light of day.  It just struck me as being so unique, especially if done right with a proper drop and wheels:

Last week I was tracking a super clean 2-owner 94 300ZX TT 5-speed on eBay.  It had 59K miles and was well cared for with some tasteful mods.  I ended up passing on it because it was green with tan interior.  Ended up going for 15.6K.  It looked super clean:

Rare Deep Jewel Green MKIV (only made in 96 width: 500px; height: 375px">
[/URL]
Rare or not i hate that damn dark green color on every car it's ever been on

That meet tho :pimp:

One day an old man is going to want us to sell his prestine TT Supra and you're getting the first call i promise you that.

Thanks bro!  I know the gems are still out there collecting dust in some climate controlled garage.  Hit me up if you ever get one at the dealership.  

The green is definitely 90s all the way.  In pictures I've never been a fan of the green.  But man, something about the sun hitting this shade of car in the light of day.  It just struck me as being so unique, especially if done right with a proper drop and wheels:

Last week I was tracking a super clean 2-owner 94 300ZX TT 5-speed on eBay.  It had 59K miles and was well cared for with some tasteful mods.  I ended up passing on it because it was green with tan interior.  Ended up going for 15.6K.  It looked super clean:

Neat car.

So I ended up going with 35% tint.

I went to my appointment planning on going 20%, but when I got there I figured I would ask the pro and get his opinion, especially since he knows if his tint is darker or lighter. He said 20% would be too dark and that 35 would be great, since my interior is dark, and legally I wouldn't be bothered.

I definitely should've went with 20% :lol:. It's light and you can see everything inside from far during the day right now. Damn tinter and his advice :smh:

I'm not gonna say it...

when you say wack do you mean when the top is in or off?

Or both?

I'm assuming he means verts suck in general. They do. Cars like the S2K are cool but still would have been better if Honda just made it a coupe.

Last edited:
Was riding around in this for 3 and a half years, stage 2 STI.

Just had my son and decided not to blow his ears out while he was still young and so I traded the above in for this '16 X3:

Hope to eventually get an M car for my mid life crisis lmao.

Last edited:
Trying to pick up a new daily tomorrow, what do you guys think of these 2 options

2002 M3, unfortunately convertible, but 6 speed manual and every known E46 issue has been adressed. High mileage though.

or

2007 328i, black with black/red interior and low miles at just 60k.

the M3 would be more fun to drive but not as comfortable or nice as the e92 328i. 

Both of them i can get at a price where i can probably drive them for a few months and make a couple grand.

e46 m3 ez have some fun with it then get rid of it :lol: now you can DD da M with out DDing da M :smokin

u already got a e92 no point in another e9x

Last edited:
e46 m3 ez have some fun with it then get rid of it
laugh.gif
now you can DD da M with out DDing da M
smokin.gif

u already got a e92 no point in another e9x
laugh.gif

but then i could dd the E92 without DDing the E92 
nerd.gif

fn convertible tho man. chick or old retired man car

Last edited: