\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just got back from the rich people car show.

The scenery was :wow: :pimp:

But it was all got n humid n **** .

Posting pics later . Nelson a few of your favorites were there and a few of them were flying past me coming to and from the show

If you can still give it back, you can buy the GT500 version if they have it and it will come out MUCH cheaper than modifying this one.

Or just get the Eco boost version which you can easily mod and is lighter. Probably eat a GT500 with basic bolt ons.

And sorry to ask, it's just I always assume regular posters or semi-regular posters in here drive a manual or DCT. Is that a manual?
Wrong about the ecoboost eating a gt500 with basic bolt ons but i agree he should have gotten the ecoboost over the v6 if he was intrested in performance. But honestly i would have gotten a 2011-2014 gt :pimp:
Both of my cars are 5 speed manuals :pimp:

I'll be purchasing track wheels soon, if anybody has any input please feel free.

So far the best option I've narrowed it down to as far as looks, very light weight and economical for track abuse is the Enkei RPF1. Color will be a secret and I will be definitely going with 17's. Most likely 17x9+(minimum offset to clear my front Brembo's) , Tires probably Proxes and more specific R888

+1 for the RPF1 cant go wrong with em :smokin

and in black or gold :smokin i lowkey hate when blue cars have white/silver wheels on em imo :lol:

Can't go black, as my next summer wheel's will be flat black, and I already have gold BBS'. I was torn between silver (standard color and they look great on blue STi's), or this other color(not mentioning). Still Undecided.

Silver I mean silver, not polished. Polished looks horrible on any car.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, just a pet peeve. The term "stockers" are usually just used for wheels.

Parts would be described as "OEM" or "stock _____". In any case, you're free to use whatever, simply putting that out there.

Similar to calling a bmw "beamer".
Thanks for the tip pal

I'll be purchasing track wheels soon, if anybody has any input please feel free.

So far the best option I've narrowed it down to as far as looks, very light weight and economical for track abuse is the Enkei RPF1. Color will be a secret and I will be definitely going with 17's. Most likely 17x9+(minimum offset to clear my front Brembo's) , Tires probably Proxes and more specific R888

Wedssport tc501n :nerd:

don't spray throttle body cleaner, you're gonna mess up the throttle position sensor.
I'm gonna take it off and clean it with a rag soaked in that stuff. Would that be better? I did that once when I changed my alternator. Nothing happened

PLEASE HELP! I SHUT MY TRUNK AND LEFT MY KEYFOB IN WITH IT AND ALL MY HOUSE KEYS AND EVERYTHING IS IN THERE!!!! WORK BAG, WALLET, EVERYTHING! ANYBODY KNOW HOW YOU UNLOCK OR AT LEAST OPEN THE TRUNK IN A 07 BMW 5 SERIES??

PLEASE HELP! I SHUT MY TRUNK AND LEFT MY KEYFOB IN WITH IT AND ALL MY HOUSE KEYS AND EVERYTHING IS IN THERE!!!! WORK BAG, WALLET, EVERYTHING! ANYBODY KNOW HOW YOU UNLOCK OR AT LEAST OPEN THE TRUNK IN A 07 BMW 5 SERIES??
Bmw can maybe get you a valet key for cheap

:rofl:

you dont have a second key?

Lol I've definitely done this before when I was putting my groceries in the trunk. Uber to your crib and get a spare key. Even if you did get it unlocked, I think most cars have a feature which disallows you to pop the trunk with a key detected. Happened in my 2000 328i, and I had to get my parents to mail the spare key to me from another state.

Lol I've definitely done this before when I was putting my groceries in the trunk. Uber to your crib and get a spare key. Even if you did get it unlocked, I think most cars have a feature which disallows you to pop the trunk with a key detected. Happened in my 2000 328i, and I had to get my parents to mail the spare key to me from another state.

His house keys in the trunk too tho

Better use the shoe string maneuver

Wedssport tc501n :nerd:

I just hate that they look way too much like my ZE40's, otherwise it would be an amazing buy.

A whole 3 lbs. lighter than my Volk's, although not as strong but still :smokin

I just realized my ZE40's are only .4lbs heavier than RPF1's :lol:

Last edited:
I'm sorry, just a pet peeve. The term "stockers" are usually just used for wheels.

Parts would be described as "OEM" or "stock _____". In any case, you're free to use whatever, simply putting that out there.

Similar to calling a bmw "beamer".
Thanks for the tip pal

Wasn't a shot at anybody, as it's just a word. I just never heard it used in another way other than describing wheels, which is why I've said it on here a few times when referring to my stock wheels.

What kind of transmission is your mustang if you don't mind me asking?

Actually, that's a good topic.

What kind of transmission are your guys' cars equipped wth. Be it DD, Weekend driver, etc.

My semi-DD is a six-speed manual, my DD work truck is a 5-speed manual.

Triple A to get it towed or someone mentioned an uber. Anyway of getting into your actual house to your spare, though? :lol:

An ecoboost doesnt stand a chance against the 5.4 or 5.8 s/c monsters....without a big turbo upgrade at least.

If dude is serious about building the V6 then I suggest looking in the TT kits and go from there. But like most people said the Coyote is a way better platform to build off of.

Back
Top Bottom