\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

F**K tint law's lol. If they can have 'em...why can't we? NY state did the same by includin the tint percentage into our annual inspection. I run 5% all around on my Challenger. I know someone who "hooks" it up for the inspection lol. On my Nissan I got 5% in the rear and I believe 35% upfront. When they pull me ova I jus show 'em my PBA card & my eye doctor's note that say's I have "extreme photophobia" lol and I'm good to go. In actuality, I have perfect 20/20 eagle vision but my doc is super chill so he hooked me up, once the cops see that note they don't bother any further

u go to da bronx and you'll be straight.

I’m trying to convince my girl that buying a pilot is probably the smarter option but she’s stubborn and wants the explorer cause it “looks nicer” I mean it does but Now I’m stuck researching what years to avoid and what engines are the most reliable. Women :smh:

wait for da new explorer...joint gonna have a 400HP motor from da new aviator/MKZ/continental

I’m trying to convince my girl that buying a pilot is probably the smarter option but she’s stubborn and wants the explorer cause it “looks nicer” I mean it does but Now I’m stuck researching what years to avoid and what engines are the most reliable. Women :smh:

Pilot looks wayyy nicer than the Accord. Plus the 8 people seating is dope too. On the highway i get 25-27 mpg in my pops Pilot.

CBCDE61B-E96F-4D16-95E5-342BB6893802.jpeg

Sleep tight

Soon it will be nice out lol

Pilot looks wayyy nicer than the Accord. Plus the 8 people seating is dope too. On the highway i get 25-27 mpg in my pops Pilot.

That high? That's clutch for a BIG SUV. If that's the case, I would definitely pick a Pilot.

Damn, i rented an explorer one time and was cruising down I5 in California on cruise control at 65 MPH for 250 miles. I barely got over 19 MPG.

Anyone have CarPlay? Mazda is offering the upgrade...but not sure if it's worth the price tag.

I was in the market for a new whip and wanted something that’s reliable, quiet/smooth, and nice looking. Initially wanted an IS350 FSport but upon sitting in the car it was small/tight af. I also have a 5 y/o so def need more space in the back. Then I tried out the ES350. Some say they’re like a mom/old ppl car or something lol but upon sitting in the car and test driving I actually really enjoyed it. I don’t care for fast speed or loud noise so this fit the bill. The design of the 2019 is the nicest yet from the ES line imo as it looks more edgy and sporty now. I was deciding between the FSport or Luxury trim and went with the latter cuz of the panoramic sunroof. Both had about the same amount of options but the Luxury trim was almost $2.5K cheaper.

2B43C688-3452-432D-8833-5D5D1AC0A67E.jpeg

That high? Have to look more seriously at this now.

What's everyone think about the return of the Passport?

I really like the Passport. I think it's a good size - Pilot is too big, CR-V is too small (and doesn't look good imo). I was in the market for bigger ride after my second child was born, so I'm just going to hold off a bit til the lease on my Accord is up, then switch to the Passport. Hopefully the price is right.

Anyone have CarPlay? Mazda is offering the upgrade...but not sure if it's worth the price tag.
What car do you have? I bought the CarPlay upgrade kit for 130 and am going to update my firmware and install the kit myself sometime soon. I have a 6 and it seems pretty easy if you’re good with cars

I really like the Passport. I think it's a good size - Pilot is too big, CR-V is too small (and doesn't look good imo). I was in the market for bigger ride after my second child was born, so I'm just going to hold off a bit til the lease on my Accord is up, then switch to the Passport. Hopefully the price is right.
If you follow through on that plan keep us updated. Want to hear some experiences with it when it comes out.

Mans wiped the floor with four stangs and a GTR

Mustang owners, come take this L....those inbred mayos were BIG MAD :rofl: :rofl:

Picked up this barely used 2012 S550

Car came with nearly every option except for the rear entertainment. Rear seats do recline and are ventilated and heated.

The Bang and Olufsen sound system is nice to look at too, but the Designo porcelain white leather with ebony wood is :pimp:

20181209_1617312.jpg

20181212_1004322.jpg

20181209_1642062.jpg

20181209_1642112.jpg

20181209_1618042.jpg

stop lying fool, a manager at foot locker can't afford that :wink: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom