\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That curbside delivery vehicle :lol:. Them joints are indestructible. They auction them off once in a while I read- I'd definitely want to cop just for ****s & giggles, lol.

Yeah, I read their getting a ton of new vehicles starting next year. Same article said the USPS is not onboard with going full electric & wants to keep their ICE vehicles- which I love.

Definitely sounds like a plan, thank you. My road test is scheduled for next Thurs but they'll have to push it back since they haven't given me my complete amount of lessons I signed up for yet. I'll keep you posted.
Just text me bro let me know what's going on

Good luck guys.

Once you get your cdl you can open up a million doors even if you don’t want to drive a ton of jobs still require them.

I don’t even drive anything bigger than a 1 ton at the moment but my job requires it just in case.

FEBE9DA1-AEC6-4B74-A732-CD17790CF5B3.jpeg

Last edited:
Good luck guys.

Once you get your cdl you can open up a million doors even if you don’t want to drive a ton of jobs still require them.

I don’t even drive anything bigger than a 1 ton at the moment but my job requires it just in case.
Thanks bro. Always good to have just in case like you said. You drive both auto & manual big rigs?

Yeah either one, most are manual for me.

Just get an unrestricted license if you can. That way you can drive anything.
The sanitation dept. has all automatic vehicles so I am learning on & will be tested on an automatic bus hence the M No Class A passenger vehicle restriction I'm assuming. I don't know why my commercial learner permit has a P No passenger CMV bus & X No cargo in CMV tank vehicle restrictions. The endorsements I do have are N Tank Vehicle/P Passenger & S School Bus. These same restrictions will carry over to my CDL license too, right?

The sanitation dept. has all automatic vehicles so I am learning on & will be tested on an automatic bus hence the M No Class A passenger vehicle restriction I'm assuming. I don't know why my commercial learner permit has a P No passenger CMV bus & X No cargo in CMV tank vehicle restrictions. The endorsements I do have are N Tank Vehicle/P Passenger & S School Bus. These same restrictions will carry over to my CDL license too, right?
Yeah if you test in an auto that’s what you can drive.

I’m not sure on the endorsements. I just got my permit, then took my road test and got my license with no endorsements. Then the same day I took my tanker endorsement test so that would be on my physical license as well. That’s the only endorsement I have.

You can have endorsements on a permit there? I don’t really get the point of that but if you have the endorsement it will be with you for life except hazmat.

No color on a Camry can make it look good. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Camrys have always been good looking cars. I just dont know why people buy them or Altimas when the Accord is superior and has been for years.

Nah, a more plush ride and reputation for reliability probably gets people. People only get Altimas if they got bad credit and cant get either of the other two. :lol:

It’s crazy to think just how popular the Camry is . The statistics say 1 in every 4 ppl have owned a Camry at some point in their life.

Since 1996 Camry has been the #1 sold car ever year except 1997 which was an Accord and 2001 which was an Accord.

a friendamines household had a late model fully loaded Camry in 1997, it was pretty nice. don't necessarily think it was cheap either . always liked the 2 door version of the generation previous to that:
1994_toyota_camry_coupe_se-v6_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Them late 90’s/early 2000 Accords and Camrys are gems. Absolutely love the old cloth interiors, steering wheel design and feel, I could show yall a pic of an interior and yall could just remember how theyd smell instantly. :lol: My aunt had an old Corolla that had the automatic seat belts that moved on the rails, kept that thang alive til like 2017.

Yeah if you test in an auto that’s what you can drive.

I’m not sure on the endorsements. I just got my permit, then took my road test and got my license with no endorsements. Then the same day I took my tanker endorsement test so that would be on my physical license as well. That’s the only endorsement I have.

You can have endorsements on a permit there? I don’t really get the point of that but if you have the endorsement it will be with you for life except hazmat.
Makes sense. That's interesting that you had no endorsements on your permit. Over here, yup, you can have endorsements on your permit that'll carry over to your CDL. Neat little shortcut from the state I guess.

Back
Top Bottom