Post Your Dog dogs no vol.

1z2zl05.png

my Scottie that just turned 1 year old. my dude posed the same exact way for comparison. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

This thread got me hungry.
To sate your hunger...

roll.gif
roll.gif

I want a dog
frown.gif
even though I'm allergic to their fur I'll be damned if I never have a German Shepherd and Rottweiler in my life.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

This thread got me hungry.
To sate your hunger...

roll.gif
roll.gif

I want a dog
frown.gif
even though I'm allergic to their fur I'll be damned if I never have a German Shepherd and Rottweiler in my life.

Loving the Huskies in here 
pimp.gif

All the other dogs too, but I'm partial to Huskies.

My girl Brooklynn.  These are pics from a couple X-Mas ago and some random shots.  She has two blue eyes, dunno if you can tell from the pics.  Which was a great surprise since both her parents had one blue and one brown. So excuse the blue harness, she picked it out I think to match her eyes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry I tried to reduce the size of the pics as best I could without deforming my pretty girl

Loving the Huskies in here 
pimp.gif

All the other dogs too, but I'm partial to Huskies.

My girl Brooklynn.  These are pics from a couple X-Mas ago and some random shots.  She has two blue eyes, dunno if you can tell from the pics.  Which was a great surprise since both her parents had one blue and one brown. So excuse the blue harness, she picked it out I think to match her eyes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry I tried to reduce the size of the pics as best I could without deforming my pretty girl

<ight adopt her tomorrow, her name is lily. It said on her papers that she was mix with Siberian husky and it didnt say the other. Can any of ya'll help?

<ight adopt her tomorrow, her name is lily. It said on her papers that she was mix with Siberian husky and it didnt say the other. Can any of ya'll help?

10a164170e9af4e17aa8b59ade0eff4c513e7662_r.jpg
d4236d421d680eab9f0ef9b8e9877d39faeb4c7a_r.jpg

ca5263c13a05d92af9eeae7cef26424e30459ab5_r.jpg
2593614b175e0dce9686f07ce26f7828f8af2044_r.jpg

This is yum, my about to be 7 years old chihuahua, one of the laziest dogs u'll ever meet.

10a164170e9af4e17aa8b59ade0eff4c513e7662_r.jpg
d4236d421d680eab9f0ef9b8e9877d39faeb4c7a_r.jpg

ca5263c13a05d92af9eeae7cef26424e30459ab5_r.jpg
2593614b175e0dce9686f07ce26f7828f8af2044_r.jpg

This is yum, my about to be 7 years old chihuahua, one of the laziest dogs u'll ever meet.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

the shedding will be a pain, get yourself a furminator or equivalent (there are actually better ones but the name slips my mind right now) and be prepared to brush her once a day during her shedding season. husky are not to be trusted out of their leash so be VERY careful because they love to run. they are pretty active, so be ready to take her out walking or to a dog park (she can be unleashed there if the park is closed off) and if you live in a state with warm climate, make sure she has plenty of water and shade in your backyard. my husky (since i dont have a yard) stays inside with a fan on her kennel basically all day (i live in cali)

the shedding will be a pain, get yourself a furminator or equivalent (there are actually better ones but the name slips my mind right now) and be prepared to brush her once a day during her shedding season. husky are not to be trusted out of their leash so be VERY careful because they love to run. they are pretty active, so be ready to take her out walking or to a dog park (she can be unleashed there if the park is closed off) and if you live in a state with warm climate, make sure she has plenty of water and shade in your backyard. my husky (since i dont have a yard) stays inside with a fan on her kennel basically all day (i live in cali)

Good looking out bro!

Im from Cali too and def plan on jogging with her.
I heard that they do shed alot, but how often does that happen and whats a furminator?
I'll be asking you a lot of questions
laugh.gif

Good looking out bro!

I heard that they do shed alot, but how often does that happen and whats a furminator?
laugh.gif

Good looking out bro!

laugh.gif

this is a furminator, basically a comb that takes off all the loose hair. it'll help a ton
Furminator%20deshedding%20tool.jpg

and i believe they shed twice a year, for about a month each time. happens during the change of weather (hot to cold, cold to hot)

peep this video, and you'll see how bad it can get. but it all depends how thick their coat is. luckily my dog's isnt as thick.

they are incredibly lovable and social dogs. because of that, they make terrible guard dogs. mine absolutely loves everybody and everything it meets. be it other people or other dogs. she kind of an attention %$$!@
laugh.gif
took her to the park on sunday and instead of running around, she decided to sit with this group of people so they could pet her.

Good looking out bro!

laugh.gif

this is a furminator, basically a comb that takes off all the loose hair. it'll help a ton
Furminator%20deshedding%20tool.jpg

and i believe they shed twice a year, for about a month each time. happens during the change of weather (hot to cold, cold to hot)

peep this video, and you'll see how bad it can get. but it all depends how thick their coat is. luckily my dog's isnt as thick.

they are incredibly lovable and social dogs. because of that, they make terrible guard dogs. mine absolutely loves everybody and everything it meets. be it other people or other dogs. she kind of an attention %$$!@
laugh.gif
took her to the park on sunday and instead of running around, she decided to sit with this group of people so they could pet her.

good lucks. How much is that fuminator?
Also the dog was at 1year and nine months has it reached its peak to grow?
We love the height of it already and just wanted to know. Great video thanks

Back
Top Bottom