Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
9r0xnn.jpg

I've had this idea in my head for a while. Let me know if you think anything should be changed. Thanks.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

These are truly a dream color way for me. It's very clear what they are based on, and it took forever to do these.

they remind me of the black/red XI
That's exactly what I was shooting for. My girl looked at the monitor and called my patent "silk".
roll.gif

The patent on a lot of my kicks may never be as good as some people think it should be, but you guys have to keep in mind, when I make patent I'm not usingtextures or downloading patent material and adding it to the shoe, I'm just using the picture itself and trying my hardest to give the impression ofpatent. Same as with the clear soles.

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

9r0xnn.jpg

I've had this idea in my head for a while. Let me know if you think anything should be changed. Thanks.
Nothing needs to be changed. Brilliant idea, and perfect execution. It sure would be nice to have a pair of these. It would be even nicer to bethe ONLY ONE who had a pair.

I gotta stop dreaming about sh*t that's never gonna happen.
smh.gif

lol yea just posting a CW from my collection that i plan to see but anyways..would be nice to see a new color way in the retro 5's

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Any requests on anything? I might try those aqua II's out
Grape XV lows, please.

If I find a good picture I'll get it done

I know the second ones are horrendoues, but I tried to incorporate more of the Emerald color
The second pair are not horrible. It's just that the first pair look so much better that they steal the show away from the second pair. I knewthese would give you some trouble, cause I'll only request something that I'm having trouble with or just can not do. And let me say that you did anexcellent job. I didn't just request these cause I know these would be a challenge, but because I really am a fan of the XV and wanted to see it done.Thanx. The first pair are dope as hell.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom