Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Arqangel6

9r0xnn.jpg

I've had this idea in my head for a while. Let me know if you think anything should be changed. Thanks.

aph274.jpg

macbpc.jpg

13zq1jo.jpg

14li1l.jpg

2do1fm.jpg

j924np.jpg

Those are straight beautiful.
pimp.gif

JB, please take notes.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

9r0xnn.jpg

I've had this idea in my head for a while. Let me know if you think anything should be changed. Thanks.

aph274.jpg

macbpc.jpg

13zq1jo.jpg

14li1l.jpg

2do1fm.jpg

j924np.jpg

Those are straight beautiful.
pimp.gif

JB, please take notes.
If these dropped id copp x2 1 2 rock n 1 2 stock
eek.gif

9r0xnn.jpg

these are sick! wow, they go right along with the pinstripe jersey theme.....can we get another angle?!? and could you make the "Jumpman /Two 3" on the tounge white....that would set it off perrrfect!

pimp.gif

Any requests? I can try to do just about anything

EDIT: And Beelzebub, those Grape XVII's look great. I love the XVII's, I just wish they wouldn't crease as easily

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

EDIT: And Beelzebub, those Grape XVII's look great. I love the XVII's, I just wish they wouldn't crease as easily

Thanx, Fam. I always have a request, cause no matter what I through at you, you conquer it. How about some flint Xs?

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Thanx, Fam. I always have a request, cause no matter what I through at you, you conquer it. How about some flint Xs?

These are a little messy and the grey isn't light enough, but here they are

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

These are a little messy and the grey isn't light enough, but here they are
You're much better with color placement than I am. When I tried this I tried grey or blue based X. It was a disaster. Great work as always.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

these are sick! wow, they go right along with the pinstripe jersey theme.....can we get another angle?!? and could you make the "Jumpman / Two 3" on the tounge white....that would set it off perrrfect!

pimp.gif
2qsny8g.jpg

2exy6x3.jpg

I was sayin phoenix suns and livestrong VIIIs awhile back but no one got around to it

Sugar Ray's

I'm done now. Please no complaints about all the XVIIs. Ive been doing this for the last few days, and I've found out that if I stick to one model aday I can get a lot more done. I'm not lucky enough to have access to my hard drive all day long so I do it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom