Post your favorite "chill" songs (if you know what i mean) or just relaxing songs in general

Jose Gonzalez - Time To Send Someone Away, Abram, & The Nest (Live at the Oneg Sessions)

Thread hasn't been bumped in a while. Cool to see Yukimi Nagano singing some light backround vocals...

Little Dragon - Twice

Had to post this song... Live version though....

One of my all time favs :smokin

the sample

More Ahmad Jamal,most of you can probably recognize more than a few samples throughout the years taken from this one

Last edited:
Cambridge Choir And Orchestra Of Clare College - Gabriel's Message

I post this during the holidays in this thread. Some Christmas chill music... Happy holidays everyone...

Vince Guaraldi Trio - Christmastime Is Here (vocal & instrumental)

Good holiday tracks psk. Also great idea on the playlist DT,liked :nthat:

Gonna jack your idea a bit psk,here are a few of my fav tracks for the holidays

Timeless classic :smokin

a little more recent

Always loved the synths on this one

The great and one and only MC

Perfect song for when it's snowing out

Soil & Pimp Sessions - Funky Goldman

I've posted this Japanese group up & down in the jazz thread. They've become one of my favorite bands. Not the most technical jazz musicians but they're great at capturing moods which is really the point of music isn't it? Love this song. So chill. Very acid jazzish...

Ro, DT, I tried repping everything you posted recently & got almost all of them before I hit my limit... Will hit you guys back. Great posts... Happy holidays fellas. Hope you get to spend time with your loved ones...

Soel - We Have Died Already

Would also like to post St. Germain's Montego Bay Spleen, but their label copyrighted it off youtube... Here's the sound clock link... Love love love this song...

Back
Top Bottom