Post your favorite "chill" songs (if you know what i mean) or just relaxing songs in general

Damu The Fudgemunk - Da Coffee Table

Haven't heard this song in a long time. Came about while my iPhone was on shuffle mode...

psk

also dope Aesop Rock track

Finally got around to updating the Playlist pt 2, great stuff in here all around

Some of my favorite Boards of Canada songs.. there's really on other instrumental group that sounds like them:

Last edited:
Moruf - Reminisce, Slumdog, & Buckle Up

The latest track from the Jersey native via the sound cloud link below. Don't sleep on this fella...

A Tribe Called Quest - Jazz (We Got)

I still listen to Low End Theory like it was just released... I've listened to the album so much I've had 4 copies of it on CD & 3 on tape (back when tape walkmans were the ish).

Jimmy McGriff - Green Dolphin Street

Primary sample for the Tribe song. This was a live album recorded live from Cook County jail in Chicago. A performance for the inmates on Friday the 13th...

Perfect soundtrack for a chill Friday working on spread sheets & waiting for data bases to update... Best of all it's a free DL for now via the sound cloud link below...

"This mix includes songs that remind me of my hometown Seattle. Also, there are a few exclusives of mine and some tracks I've been enjoying by a few producers I know. Shout out to the South End and the rest whole 206."

Tracklist:

1. Dpat - Unbound
2. Tom And Jerry - Maximum Booty Style (Ticklish Reboot)
3. Lil' Wayne - Put Some Keys On That
4. Missy Elliott - All n My Grill (Feat. Big Boi & Nicole)
5. Kanye West - We Major (Feat. Nas & Really Dope)
6. Mac Dre - Not My Job
7. Pharrell Williams - Best Friend
8. Kaytranada - 81
9. Mozaic - My Guess is as Good
10. Clipse - Blaze of Glory (Feat. Pharrell & Ab-Liva)
11. Frank-n-Dank - Ma Dukes
12. Missy Elliott - Baby Girl Interlude / Intro (feat. Mary J.Blige)
13. Jhene Aiko - From Time TF Chop 4 Jesse
14. A Tribe Called Quest - Get A Hold
15. Q-Tip - For the Nasty (Feat. Busta Rhymes & The Neptunes)
16. 8TM - ****/Pretty
17. Sango - What the Wind Does (Windows)
18. Andre 3000 - A Life In The Day Of Benjamin Andre
19. DJ Quik - Jet Set
20. Keak Da Sneak - Super Hyphy (Thizz Remix) (Feat. Thizz Nation)
21. Tha Dogg Pound - Cali Iz Active (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
22. Daft Punk - Club Soda
23. Ta-ku - Beggining To End
24. Moko - Freeze (Mura Masa Remix)
25. Timbaland & Magoo - Man Undercover (Feat. Aaliyah)
26. 112 - Anywhere (Instrumental)
27. Mr. Carmack - Felt Nothing Today
28. Sango - Wonder
29. Sango - Maluco
30. Sango - Memory Loss

Daft Punk - Something About Us, Daft Punk x Adele, & Club Soda...

I never get tired of hearing this song or the mash up with Adele... After listening to the mix above, had to find Club Soda on my iPhone to play the whole tune...

Cherokee - Take Care Of You

... The above tunes lead me to listening to this on my iPhone... I could listen to this on repeat all day every day... Reminds me of driving in the spring with the windows down & the sun roof open with my dog's face hanging out the window... French house/electro at it's finest...

Darius - Maliblue & Falling In Love

Had to add this one too...

Neon Indian - Polish Girl

This song too...

Last edited:
Great stuff on this page :pimp:

Here are some of my fav tracks in honor of the 40th Birthdays of my 2 fav producers Jay Dee and Nujabes

Dilla:

Last edited:
Still sad to know that dudes like Nujabes & Mehdi passed away... Definitely missed & gone way before their time.

Maan Dilla... Miss hearing new stuff from that dude... SMH...

RIP...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom