Post your firework stash thread

I would post my stash but it is weak right now, anybody got any recommendations on fireworks?

Still got a week before I go out and buy some.
Mine never last, the ones i dont shoot off on the 4th are usually gone a week or two later.

smh i wish

i live in the dmv and bottle rockets and fireworks like that are banned. my boy visited north carolina about 2 years ago and came back with bottle rockets and roman candles.. long story short, did them buy the lake by my house, cops came snatched about $50 worth of fireworks and ruined our night lol

Originally Posted by icykicks79

smh i wish

i live in the dmv and bottle rockets and fireworks like that are banned. my boy visited north carolina about 2 years ago and came back with bottle rockets and roman candles.. long story short, did them buy the lake by my house, cops came snatched about $50 worth of fireworks and ruined our night lol
they're banned in the bay too, but that doesn't stop anyone lol. especially in oakland.

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Originally Posted by icykicks79

smh i wish

they're banned in the bay too, but that doesn't stop anyone lol. especially in oakland.
same in LA. Still have it sounding like a war zone
pimp.gif

Fireworks were the truth when I was younger but now they are just a waste of money. Ill definitely be lighting off some of my friends joints on the 4th though lol

Back
Top Bottom