Post your iTunes Library

Regular Quality

Lossless Library

im beyond OCD with my itunes. Artwork and correct tracklistings for every single song.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by iHust1e

eek.gif

If I lost all my music, Id drive off a cliff.

There's way too much music to post my library in one pic.

THIS!!
2yz0e2h.jpg
You got a lot of low quality rips there b 
laugh.gif

W7yRS.png
I don't do the Flac bro. 210 is good enough for me
laugh.gif
Plus I have a lot of recorded DJ sets and mixtapes thus the massive songs but not massive GBs. I mean for each 0.4 day of music you have 1GB and I have .5 day of music for every 1GB and you're the audiophile

eek.gif

THIS!!
2yz0e2h.jpg
laugh.gif

W7yRS.png
laugh.gif
Plus I have a lot of recorded DJ sets and mixtapes thus the massive songs but not massive GBs. I mean for each 0.4 day of music you have 1GB and I have .5 day of music for every 1GB and you're the audiophile

THIS!!
2yz0e2h.jpg
laugh.gif

W7yRS.png
laugh.gif
I don't deal with flac 
laugh.gif
 Only 244 v0 and 320 

THIS!!
2yz0e2h.jpg
laugh.gif

W7yRS.png
laugh.gif
I don't deal with flac 
laugh.gif
 Only 244 v0 and 320 

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

eek.gif

THIS!!
2yz0e2h.jpg
eek.gif
 I thought having 50Gigs was alot but wow. Are they mostly flac?
I only have 3 FLAC (Miike Snow- Coachella 2010, Kanye 808s, Kid Cudi- MOTM) albums but they're not in my iTunes library cause I don't think they work with iTunes

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

eek.gif

THIS!!
2yz0e2h.jpg
eek.gif
 I thought having 50Gigs was alot but wow. Are they mostly flac?
I only have 3 FLAC (Miike Snow- Coachella 2010, Kanye 808s, Kid Cudi- MOTM) albums but they're not in my iTunes library cause I don't think they work with iTunes

^depends on ur ears...

i listen to music weirdly i think... if i wanna hear some +$!* ill just download it... when i get tired of hearing it ill delete it... repeat...

my itunes consists of mostly random single songs i download, a few albums ill prolly never delete, beats, and potential samples
laugh.gif
x
30t6p3b.gif

^depends on ur ears...

i listen to music weirdly i think... if i wanna hear some +$!* ill just download it... when i get tired of hearing it ill delete it... repeat...

my itunes consists of mostly random single songs i download, a few albums ill prolly never delete, beats, and potential samples
laugh.gif
x
30t6p3b.gif

From what I hear from people there is if you have a great audio set up or great audio headphones. But if you're just using ipod headphones then no. Not a difference at all.

From what I hear from people there is if you have a great audio set up or great audio headphones. But if you're just using ipod headphones then no. Not a difference at all.

only got around 1900 songs, I would greatly expand but all of it goes straight to my iPhone and I don't come close to the PC that has the library once every 2 weeks

only got around 1900 songs, I would greatly expand but all of it goes straight to my iPhone and I don't come close to the PC that has the library once every 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom