THIS!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
9.5/10
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

FINALLY PULLED THE TRIGGER AND BOUGHT THESE YANKEE BRON V'S FROM MY HOME BOY FOR UNDER RETAIL PRICE
pimp.gif

Tomas - utter dopeness.

Nice snag Chris.

I got something on the way too - wish it was HWC 7s though
frown.gif

B...as always, u always gave us suprise
congrat to complete ur AS set!

cjbruns1974...very nice pickup!!!

ToroTrigger...woo..nice HWC pickup
so hard to find the other 2 hwc

thanks homeys!

Fresh u know they shoulda been released....and yeah man, those blue versions are immmmmpossible to find anywhere...still looking for that darker blue/speckled pair and the CAVfanatics. but overall more than satisfied with my oranges. probably have to tide me over til the 8

cant wait to see your Pickups Ron and Fred; and great snag for < retail on the yankees FlyGuy

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Received these a little while ago.
My absolute favorite 7.
You know who you are......Thank You!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

i like these much more than the IVs....very clean.

damn you bkals, havent seen anything from you in a while and you gotta post those! and damn i need some orange hwc 7s but the prices ive been given have been crazy for any of these 7s, def not worth 4 digits

deionandmelo wrote:damn i need some orange hwc 7s but the prices ive been given have been crazy for any of these 7s, def not worth 4 digits
When they first came out, prices were in the 300 to 400 range. I said screw that. 4 digits!?, dudes selling these think they were made in Italy or France. Wow! That's a pair I can live without and ain't gonna die. I got other stuff in the works that take priority. But, if you can sell them for that much to a sucker, more power to ya.

Originally Posted by T21D

deionandmelo wrote:damn i need some orange hwc 7s but the prices ive been given have been crazy for any of these 7s, def not worth 4 digits
When they first came out, prices were in the 300 to 400 range. I said screw that. 4 digits!?, dudes selling these think they were made in Italy or France. Wow! That's a pair I can live without and ain't gonna die. I got other stuff in the works that take priority. But, if you can sell them for that much to a sucker, more power to ya.

ha

a G for some 7s? I havent seen someone wanting close to that much for em...but who knows.  thats crazy

Yeah close to a g is what I've been quoted to for some of the sample 7s.  As much as I want the HWC, Heroes, Kentuckys, etc I can't see myself paying that much for one shoe. 

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

I wish I could even find some PEs in a size 7.5 to 9. I guess that'll never happen. I would gladly spend 400-500. LOL. And the hunt continues.But I do have a pair of lebron 3 oilers on the way though.

Thanks for the kind words all. I was never a fan of the IV or V and I've wanted a LeBron in this colorway for the longest so I had to track these down.
I came across a seller or two as well wanting a G for pairs, but I worked out a beautiful deal for these. Would have never dropped close to that on em.
You know who you are...THANK YOU! I'd love to double up on em. hint hint

-Andrew-

I must be getting old. I just can't do the PE thing. I can shell out the bucks for grail status stuff, but man....not for an AML VII.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I must be getting old. I just can't do the PE thing. I can shell out the bucks for grail status stuff, but man....not for an AML VII.

My thoughts exactly Ron. So I got these instead and completed the hat trick (Lebron 2 and 4, the REAL DUNKMANS)
387347958.jpg
387347959.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

My thoughts exactly Ron. So I got these instead and completed the hat trick (Lebron 2 and 4, the REAL DUNKMANS)
^^^

Nice Dunkman IIIs T21D! ! ! !
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need a pair of those.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom