+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Well there goes my dream of owning a pair of HWC
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I must be getting old. I just can't do the PE thing. I can shell out the bucks for grail status stuff, but man....not for an AML VII.

My thoughts exactly Ron. So I got these instead and completed the hat trick (Lebron 2 and 4, the REAL DUNKMANS)
387347958.jpg
387347959.jpg
well done sir!

i am still looking for 2s and 3s myself.  i can only imagine the sh|t grin on your face when you opened that package....

^ i dont think anyone is hating, Some ppl jus rather be spending there money on older lebron PEs then some 7s

Fredo - Congrats brotha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not hating I love the shoe.. HWC color scheme is one of my favorites in the lebron line.. I just can't spend 800 on one pair of them when I can get older dunkmans for around that.  Its ok if you can get a grip for your shoes I'm not hating.  To those spending that much I'm not hating either.   I do love this colorway and all the pics look good.  Hoping I can be patient and catch some more 7 samples for 500 or under. 

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Lebron VII SAMPLES  11.5- 13  Both HWCs, Heroes, Kentuckys, Cavfantics, etc  ANY condition

$1000 for LeBrons?
Only a few pairs in his line demand that amount. You guys are crazy!

PO

Don't worry flyguy, I know a lot of those china boxes that have cracked if not handled right.  I would put shoes in a different box and try to use the china box as little as possible to prevent future cracking.  Just my opinion...  also they look good yo

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Lebron VII SAMPLES  11.5- 13  Both HWCs, Heroes, Kentuckys, Cavfantics, etc  ANY condition

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

love my china IVs - wish the 4 had been less bulky and lighter, but the design is just so distinct and the insoles are dope....also anyone on this thread with the box actually have the box in decent condition - lol, seems like everyone ive ever seen is missing some of the studs on top or has a bigass crack in it from shipping...including mine. lol.

wrote this a little bit ago...

Originally Posted by flyguy33
Dam shame Cris about your box, but as long as the shoe
pimp.gif
is in great condition that's all that matters to me. You got the shoe bag right?

Also, I thought the box
smokin.gif
for the China 3's WAS/IS the BEST. After the four, Nike concentrated more by putting more details on the shoe and just dropped the whole box presentation.

Fred, nice Dunkman trio...the REAL Dunkmans!  And agreed on the whole China IV presentation - the box, bag, shopping bag, detailing.

Flyguy, the red box for my China's had a similar crack.  My friend didn't double box them when he shipped....d'oh!

2rw7qya.jpg

Anyways, I regret selling my pair...

1znloog.jpg

My latest pickup - my first pair of PS 7s...

24ownyu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom