Post Your Motorcycle

^lol I have in the past and I get asked all the time, it's just to me it's much funner riding dolo, also much safer and I want to be able to get it when I need to and the breezy on the back usually gets scared or makes some type movement that can be disastrous

Thanks @memphissfinest, I have a gixxer 600

I feel you on the lady wanting to ride, I just personally never ride anyone on the back that's just me tho

Yeah I can see slightly what you mean on the plastidip, not that bad thing looks good still, I love the Ducati, I think next one will be something like that!!!

This mine now
Just food for thgt about the passenger pegs. I laid my bike down a few times (3) and the pegs saved a great amount of fairing on my bike.
Another option is powder coating the pegs (prolly like $30).
Just tryna pass some creative options. But no passenger peg looks dope n clean.

Here's a pic of my bike after I 12'ed at about 30mph. Bike hit both sides. my cages where being shipped while this happened so I only had frame sliders as protection. They kept the engine n front end good.
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/CEEE3E31-CFEC-4593-A232-C8BA1368A0E0.jpg.html

Last edited:
^I never thought about that, thanks for the heads uo, I'll see how it looks once I take off the stock exhaust and put the slip on on

But like you said the no pegs looks super clean, I'm just trying to keep that super clean look

@memphissflnest
OWWWWW!!! I know the Termis got that thang sounding like an animal.

I'm jelly

And to add on the passenger pegs convo....WHEELIES :pimp:
Lol

Yes very true, but it's probably a good thing and will discourage me because I can't be losing my license and doing that is how I ended up with screws and pins in my wrist and some crazy road rash

Last edited:
@memphissflnest
OWWWWW!!! I know the Termis got that thang sounding like an animal.

I'm jelly

And to add on the passenger pegs convo....WHEELIES :pimp:

BRO YOU HAVE NO IDEA. AFTER INSTALLING I CRANKED IT UP AND WAS, "DAMN THAT SOUNDS GOOD!". THEN I REMEMBER THAT THEY SHIP WITH THE BAFFLES INSERTED. I TOOK THE BAFFLES OUT AND RESTARTED AND :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

I ALSO STARTED THE BIKE WITH OPEN PIPES AFTER TAKING OFF THE STOCK EXHAUST AND BEFORE PUTTING ON THE TERMIS AND MAN O MAN WAS THAT VERY LOUD.

My boy riding around in his CBR makes me wanna get one so bad. Cost $150 for the MSF here in Cali. Thinking about copping a bike in the next few months.

^I'm happy with the sound from the slip on, so for now I'm good but I may consider a full system in the future

Finally got around to installing the BigGun Warhead slip on and removing the back pegs

Dope GsxR Bruh
Looks great but put some Damb frame sliders on!!! Protect ur baby.
All it takes is some dummy to push it over :smh: then feels will be had.

Back
Top Bottom