Post Your Motorcycle

CURRENTLY AT THE SHOP NOW GETTING PERFORMANCE AIR FILTER PUT IN AND DYNO TUNED UP. THE SOUND OF THE TERMIS IN THE SHOP GOT ME HYPED RIGHT NOW :lol:

Last edited:
Recently skooped an '05 R6 for a good deal. Got my jacket & gloves already, just waiting on my helmet. Hoping to take the MSF by next month, but its hard for me to get all the days off I need for it. Looking forward to joining the famb :smokin

Finally got around to installing the BigGun Warhead slip on and removing the back pegs

Nice wheels.

ANYONE OUT HERE MOTOVLOGGING? I PICKED UP A GO PRO HERO 3+ SILVER AND FRONT HELMET MOUNT KIT FROM BEST BUY THE OTHER DAY. GOT THE GOPRO MOUNTED ON MY HELMET BUT GETTING A GOOD AMOUNT OF WIND NOISE FROM MY EXTERNAL MIC. MAYBE NEED ANOTHER DEADCAT ON THERE?

^I just started recently, figured I ride all the time so I might as well. I picked up an Olympus me-52 off Amazon for the low, and put the mic just over the chin skirt on the helmet and the wind noise isnt bad. Just gotta get this thing to not record in mono :smh: memphissfinest memphissfinest

memphissfinest memphissfinest foam screen. the wind is really only an issue at 70+ MPH, I am considering doubling up on them

YEA THATS AROUND THE SPEED I START NOTICING SIGNIFICANT WIND NOISE. THOUGHT IT COULD BE BECAUSE OF THE QUALITY OF MIC BUT IT COULD JUST BE THE PROTECTION. I TRIED PUTTING THE MIC INSIDE THE CHEEK PAD BUT IT MUFFLES MY VOICE TOO BAD THAT WAY. WHEN I TAKE IT OUT OF THE CHEEK PAD AND JUST STICK IT INSIDE THE HELMET MY VOICE COMES OUT BEAUTIFULLY BUT THE WIND NOISE IS CRAZY. I ALSO AM USING JUST A FOAM SCREEN.

THERE ARE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE OF HOW TO MAKE A DEADCAT FOR SUPER CHEAP SO I WILL TRY THAT OPTION NEXT. SOME OF THESE VLOGGERS BE HAVING PERFECT SOUND AT LIKE 100 MPH AND IM LIKE WTF? :lol:

memphissfinest memphissfinest foam screen. the wind is really only an issue at 70+ MPH, I am considering doubling up on them
SOME OF THESE VLOGGERS BE HAVING PERFECT SOUND AT LIKE 100 MPH AND IM LIKE WTF? :lol:

I know right!!

you gonna have a youtube channel or nah? :nerd:

memphissfinest memphissfinest

I'M STARTING TO THINK THEY ARE POST ADDING THE SOUND WHEN THEY GET HOME :lol:

A YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS THE PLAN :nerd: .

I NEED TO LINK UP WITH SOME OTHER HOUSTON RIDERS. WOULD MAKE IT A LOT MORE ENJOYABLE AND WATCHABLE.

@memphissfinest  You narrate what your doing while riding or what? like what do you talk about haha. I ask because i use a GoPro all the time on my Monster and want to make some different vids...

@memphissfinest
 You narrate what your doing while riding or what? like what do you talk about haha. I ask because i use a GoPro all the time on my Monster and want to make some different vids...

I ACTUALLY HAVEN'T DONE ANY SERIOUS VIDEOS SINCE I'M STILL TRYING TO GET MY SETUP CORRECT.

AS FAR AS CONTENT GOES, I PLAN ON TALKING ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS OUTSIDE OF MOTORCYCLES. MAINLY, GAMING, CARS, WOMEN, POLITICS, BUSINESS, LIFE IN GENERAL. I'LL THROW IN SOME MOTORCYCLE REVIEWS, PLUS GENERAL VIDEOS ON BIKES AND ANY MEETUPS I DO.

I USUALLY FIND THE MOST ENTERTAINING MOTOVLOGS ON YOUTUBE USUALLY HAVE MORE THAN ONE PERSON NARRATING VIA BLUETOOTH HEADSET SUCH AS MOTONOSITY ON YOUTUBE.

WHAT TYPE OF VIDEOS DO YOU DO? YOU GOT A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?

jorddiem jorddiem

Last edited:
@memphissfinest
 You narrate what your doing while riding or what? like what do you talk about haha. I ask because i use a GoPro all the time on my Monster and want to make some different vids...
I USUALLY FIND THE MOST ENTERTAINING MOTOVLOGS ON YOUTUBE USUALLY HAVE MORE THAN ONE PERSON NARRATING VIA BLUETOOTH HEADSET SUCH AS MOTONOSITY ON YOUTUBE.

really memphissfinest memphissfinest ? it seems to me they're really never talking about anything, just (Richard)ing around.

what's yall channels so we can exchange subscriptions? :nerd:

I ACTUALLY HAVEN'T DONE ANY SERIOUS VIDEOS SINCE I'M STILL TRYING TO GET MY SETUP CORRECT.

AS FAR AS CONTENT GOES, I PLAN ON TALKING ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS OUTSIDE OF MOTORCYCLES. MAINLY, GAMING, CARS, WOMEN, POLITICS, BUSINESS, LIFE IN GENERAL. I'LL THROW IN SOME MOTORCYCLE REVIEWS, PLUS GENERAL VIDEOS ON BIKES AND ANY MEETUPS I DO.

WHAT TYPE OF VIDEOS DO YOU DO? YOU GOT A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?

@JordDiem
No channel or anything. I just record most of my rides and mess with different views/angles. 

I like your idea! That certainly seems more interesting than blogging from behind a desk. I would struggle talking about stuff i think. I get into my riding to much haha. 

2001 GSXR 600. Lowered 2 in, full yosh rs3 pipe but chopped can 8 inches into a shorty, K&N filter, power commander, hot bodies undertail, ect. Previously owned Honda f3, 2002 r6, ninja 500, 600RR, cbr 954. This is my baby but just put on Craigslist cause I need a cruiser.

@memphissfinest

really memphissfinest memphissfinest ? it seems to me they're really never talking about anything, just (Richard)ing around.

I ACTUALLY DON'T HAVE A CHANNEL YET. JUST TRYNA GET MY SETUP RIGHT THEN AMASS A GOOD BIT OF VIDEO FOR EDITING TO START IT UP.

@memphissfinest

I ACTUALLY DON'T HAVE A CHANNEL YET. JUST TRYNA GET MY SETUP RIGHT THEN AMASS A GOOD BIT OF VIDEO FOR EDITING TO START IT UP.
memphissfinest memphissfinest

That's what's up pleighboi, let me know when it's up and I'll sub for sure, gotta rep the NT fam :nthat:

I'm "PREDATOR 8 SEVEN" on YouTube, only a few vids up but they're coming :smokin

Last edited:
TO ALL MY HOUSTON BRETHEN, THE NEXT FEW DAYS WILL BE GLORIOUS FOR RIDING. PULLED THE BIKE OUT TODAY AND IT FELT MAGNIFICENT :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom